Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

See look at the difference in how the Giants corners man up on the Cowboys receivers. They are giving them no room to get off the line of scrimmage. Meanwhile, the Cowboys corners are giving cushions and still getting toasted
smh.gif

qft

Did ya'll see Jenkins JUMP@ Mario? %@+ was that!? That's some ******ed type coverage, there is no technique with these guys. This is on the coaches mansmh

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Hmmmm.... Lebron at an NEW YORK Giants game???
nerd.gif
LBJ is a big Cowboys fan.

1491r7r.jpg

I STILL can't believe Roger G. gave Jerry the green light to build that Pacman Jones tribute in the upper deck.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Lol, toine sounding like he was reading the dictionary.

We really needed a TD there to make this a 2 possession game, but this'll do.

That missed chip shot FG is big right now.

Giants just need to play some defense, not easy though.

Wow that would have been an awesome play if Eli pulled that off. Nice stand by the Cowboys. Watch Romo go out and do something
sick.gif
ing.

As many ***%-ups as we've had this game we are still in it.

We can't afford any more turnovers though, and our coverage has got to improve.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Wow that would have been an awesome play if Eli pulled that off. Nice stand by the Cowboys. Watch Romo go out and do something
sick.gif
ing.
I'm thinkin the same thing
smh.gif
I'm pretty Optomistic though. We gon go down, eat the clock, score, and win by 1
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Did ya'll see Jenkins JUMP@ Mario? %@+ was that!? That's some ******ed type coverage, there is no technique with these guys. This is on the coaches man smh
Soft #!* coaches = soft #!* defense and secondary. Dave Campo and Wade Phillips...huge fail. Everything about the secondary screams fail. MikeJenkins getting out of position on a simple move by Manningham, even while giving him a 10 yard cushion. Ken Hamlin out of position on every pass play,Scandrick and Newman getting roasted and missing tackles left and right.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom