Official Cowboys VS. Falcons Post.....Romo > Ryan...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Jetpacunlimited on suicide watch
nerd.gif

No your just trolling, I said this well before the game earlier last week.

Our hurry up offense will have you guys going mad. That said, im not sold on our pass defense.

That said, oh well we got work to do. Good Game.

LMAO ... the falcons +@!%##+ SUCK ... how you let patrick crayton return a punt on you? its a wrap for all that best division talk ... *%%*+ with that @%@! ... saints losing to the dolphins and the falcons getting HANDLED by a half @%* penalty ridden cowboys team .... BYE BYE ...

jetpac ... ... ... where you at homie?

We're both 4-2, that said didn't you let the CHIEFS take you to OT? How many playoff wins this decade? Oh... ok... Yall won, good game.. why uBoys fans actin like it the superbowl?
roll.gif
Did I miss something?

^ you never won a superbowl.

we won no one is talking bout nothing. lets get another one next week.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

We're both 4-2, that said didn't you let the CHIEFS take you to OT? How many playoff wins this decade? Oh... ok... Yall won, good game.. why u Boys fans actin like it the superbowl?
roll.gif
Did I miss something?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man he pulled the playoff game card...and Super Bowls? Lets not start on that one... just take the bashing... Cowboys gave the Falcons thebid-nesss
pimp.gif

ATL didn't want none of us today.

Get that $, Miles Austin. Where the heck is Roy E. Williams...is he just not a good fit in Dallas?

Told you guys bout Mike Jenkins, dude is a gamer and it's starting to show now that he's got Henry's old spot
pimp.gif
That '08 CB class is filthy: McKelvin, Jenkins, DRC, Flowers, Talib, andTracy Porter. Woo let's get it!!!

Imagine if the Cowboys D could play this physical on a more consistent basis. Those boys were poppin out there had ATL shook
laugh.gif

Sensabaugh ain't that bad - had an argument with Gunna a while back.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

We're both 4-2, that said didn't you let the CHIEFS take you to OT? How many playoff wins this decade? Oh... ok... Yall won, good game.. why u Boys fans actin like it the superbowl?
roll.gif
Did I miss something?

how do you know how it feels when your team wins a super bowl?

Back
Top Bottom