Official Cowboys VS. Falcons Post.....Romo > Ryan...

i yelled so much #%+! at the TV in so little seconds
laugh.gif

good job romo even tho i was ready to kill u if you went down

im shock he wanst over the line tho

The new-look Romo is playing very well so far. Keeping plays alive but more importantly, winning the chess match at the line of scrimmage. Hope he can keep itup

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Omaha, omaha... Snap. Every single time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not only does he do that EVERY TIME, the cowboys ALWAYS snap the ball with less then 5 secs left on the play clock

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i yelled so much #%+! at the TV in so little seconds
laugh.gif

good job romo even tho i was ready to kill u if you went down
laugh.gif
You aint the only one. Glad we got Martellus involved,hes the biggest mismatch we have. We need to get our running game going in the second half. Defense playing a lot better after that first drive. I expectthe Falcons to take some shots deep to White in the second half and try to get Tony more involved also

After the Falcons' opening drive I thought we were in for a long day, but I'm glad to see that the defense buckled downand our offense stepped up.

Now we just need to keep it up in the second half.

You know I noticed the Omaha Omaha before but now it's just sticking out to me since Dirk mentioned it
laugh.gif

I'm glad that Pat Watkins is doing very well on special teams and takes pride in it... but it seems that hes accepted being a special team ace... he wasonce expected to be our starting safety with his size and potential...sigh

God damn these false starts and offsides penalties are so frustrating...

And they got Turner bottled up and this bum Snelling is gettin loose...

When is Wade Phillips gonna get on them about penalties??

It's to the point where they need to devote a significant amount of practice time during the week to make sure these idiots don't make these dumb falsestarts and offsides

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

When is Wade Phillips gonna get on them about penalties??

It's to the point where they need to devote a significant amount of practice time during the week to make sure these idiots don't make these dumb false starts and offsides

I don't think its Wade. BP was a no-nonsense coach and aside from his first year (least-penalized team in the league) we've been horrible. Its theplayers man..

Miles...
pimp.gif

WHAT IN THE %%$% IS ROY DOING? Sit his ### down and bring back Crayton...

Back
Top Bottom