Official Cowboys VS. Falcons Post.....Romo > Ryan...

I would like to get Miles out on some screens. And for the love of God can we please throw Martellus Bennett the damn ball

Originally Posted by jmause3

I would like to get Miles out on some screens. And for the love of God can we please throw Martellus Bennett the damn ball
i mean if we arent gonna trade him, we might as well actually USE him ... smh

If the Cowboys want to be a playoff team, they HAVE to win on Sunday... They haven't beaten a quality opponent since like last September, and coming off abye with Atlanta coming off a physical game Sunday night AND traveling to Dallas.. Must win.

This is pretty much a must win, a loss here would set us back bad. The outcome of this game could be the tiebreaker for a playoff spot. We run the damn ball& we win, if we dont who knows...

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

This is pretty much a must win, a loss here would set us back bad. The outcome of this game could be the tiebreaker for a playoff spot. We run the damn ball & we win, if we dont who knows...
i dunno man ... the falcons run d looked stout against the bears and their secondary was and has been BUNS this year ... im guessing we seesomething like the chiefs game where we break 1 or 2 big runs but other than that we get bottled up and romo will have to lead us to victory ... i cringe atthe thought of him doing that against a half way decent team ...

on a side note, who is the big falcon fan on here that always says norwood is better than bush?
laugh.gif
i have the worst memory i thinks its like casperj or something ... cant wait tobattle with that dude this weekend
pimp.gif

Tony G and White will thrash the Dallas secondary. Garrett will go into run...pass..pass play calling, Romo will keep it close but Falcons edge it out. Book it

sick.gif
That Falcons offensive line is too good. The Cowboys are gonna have totry to confuse them with blitzes. I don't think we can get there with the front four. They're gonna double Ware and challenge Spencer to do something

This is a must win

But its going to be a long game if we don't get any pressure on Ryan. He's picking us apart

Back
Top Bottom