Official Cowboys VS. Falcons Post.....Romo > Ryan...

While I'd just rather win the division, this gonna be important game for a wildcard battle in the future. Romo needs to get on track, and get the teammoving, while the rest of the division is trying to recover from last week. Need to get and keep momentum going up to the giants game where hopefully we have asimilar game as the last one minus the 3 ints.

Also, need to be up by 2 possesions in last few mins cause our 2min defense is horrid.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

While I'd just rather win the division, this gonna be important game for a wildcard battle in the future. Romo needs to get on track, and get the team moving, while the rest of the division is trying to recover from last week. Need to get and keep momentum going up to the giants game where hopefully we have a similar game as the last one minus the 3 ints.

Also, need to be up by 2 possesions in last few mins cause our 2min defense is horrid.

Our hurry up offense will have you guys going mad. That said, im not sold on our pass defense.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

While I'd just rather win the division, this gonna be important game for a wildcard battle in the future. Romo needs to get on track, and get the team moving, while the rest of the division is trying to recover from last week. Need to get and keep momentum going up to the giants game where hopefully we have a similar game as the last one minus the 3 ints.

Our hurry up offense will have you guys going mad. That said, im not sold on our pass defense.

Hence why we need to be up by 2 possesions. lol
I was going mad at end of 4th quarter in giants game, broncos game, chiefs game.
I'm not sold on our pass defense either, I don't know what happened to terrence newman this year, we needa get a lot better, especially before we playthe saints.

I just wanna see burner give it to K. brooking 1 time.. and The W.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

I just wanna see burner give it to K. brooking 1 time.. and The W.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

thats a real ATL fan rite there.

I figured DLo was gonan be the first to comment on Brooking

If I'm calling plays, every play is a swing pass to Norwood on whatever side Brooking is on.

Antone Smith got signed today by the Falcons and they dropped that bum DJ Shockley (the Heisman Finalist)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Antone Smith got signed today by the Falcons and they dropped that bum DJ Shockley (the Heisman Finalist)

pimp.gif

Shockley was never on the opening roster he was place on Practice Squad, did they drop him form there?
eek.gif

This is the only time I will ever root for dallas
smh.gif

I hate the falcons with a passion, and I know that the cowboys won't make the playoffs even if they win this game.

not expecting much ... i honestly have 0 faith in romo ... yeah we are coming off a bye week and at home, but lets be real ... its tony romo ...

dont worry star... a lot of Choice, a dose of Barber..a sprinkle of Jones and some opportunities for Austin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

not expecting much ... i honestly have 0 faith in romo ... yeah we are coming off a bye week and at home, but lets be real ... its tony romo ...

Back
Top Bottom