Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

This game isn't even watchable. It's just so sad.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Don't worry Cowboys fans. I'm A Yankee fan & I know a little bit about choking. (NH)

This is your version of Game 7 back in 2004 against the Boston baseball team.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

T.O's conference is gonna be crazy
2cys3fc.gif

I can't wait for ESPN to put the blame on Owens. Wasn't his fault at all. This is clearly on Romo.

Embarrassing. I just don't like the direction of this team, these dudes. I hope they keep Tashard Choice over Barber in the long run. At least Choice lookslike he can turn into a leader.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Don't worry Cowboys fans. I'm A Yankee fan & I know a little bit about choking. (NH)

this game is much worse than that. At least the yankees were slightly competitive in that game. Dallas should be ashamed by their performance.

but once again who should the cowboys draft with their first round pick

lma0 @ dallas run d again

lma0 @ pacman getting stiffarmed like that

romo in another big game ....

have a discussion w/ my mans about u know what is gonna happen

romo has several turnovers and plays terribly

he is who we thought he was

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I'm a Yankees and Cowboys fan, so it's double for me.

On a more positive note Jessica Simpson was looking
pimp.gif
in that pic.

Congrats to all eagle fans on the win, i don't even know what to say................. can only look into next season. Funny how all the haters are havingtheir dream field day on the Cowboys, but we deserve it because even as a Cowboys fan im sitting here laughing in frustration. We don't want to tackle, wedon't want to hold on to the ball, we don't want to win. (goes into Cowboys football hibernation) Even though I hate the Giants im wlll be rooting forthem, Go GIANTS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom