Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

This team is an absolute joke. The Eagles are a much better TEAM than the Cowboys. Dallas has more individual talent but there is no chemistry at all. Eagleslook like a well-oiled machine and the Cowboys look just like a bunch of clowns who don't know what to do. Typical. But what do we expect, Jerry Jonesthinks he is a brilliant football mind but he's not.

GOOD JOB PACMAN.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

as a whole, the Cowboys are one of the biggest wastes of talent I've seen

QUOTED FOR THE **%**%*$@+!@% GAWDDAMN TRUTH!!!!

mad.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Yo have you guys noticed that when we lose, we let other teams set records on us.

Buckhalter had a career long today.

Mclain had a career long last week.

Give it up.

Come on Shuges, he was obviously walking out of bounds.

Him falling like that made it look worse than it really way, but as a player Pacman should've just let it go.

Troy Aikman could have replaced Pacman's name with Tony Romo's in that little high and mighty speech his just gave and it would have made more sense.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Troy Aikman could have replaced Pacman's name with Tony Romo's in that little high and mighty speech his just gave and it would have made more sense.
Yup.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Pacman did nothing wrong. (Gunna).

Dallas is the NY Yankees of football. Always talked about. Always praised. But when it truly counts they never win.
laugh.gif

All of y'all saying meltdown and game over and #+%%.

The game isn't over.
It's never over.

and if the Cowboys some how win, y'all better be the first ones replying in here.

I thought everyone knew the game isn't over til' the game is over?

Now, if Philly keeps playing like this and Dallas keeps playing like this, then the game is over.

cowboys are the frauds of the year..... and to think they had that good show before the season started. I was actually worried about this team before theseason started but these guys cannot work together. They need to have a Giants camp on hbo next year.

eagles ftw!
pimp.gif
im so glad to see the cowboys get knocked out....

and oh yeah lol " the trade for roy williams so far you can say is a BUST"

Back
Top Bottom