Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

S4L

Win and we in. Simple as that.

Romo getting injured, Losing Felix, Pacman being Pacman, Ed Werder trying stir trouble, losing last game at Texas Stadium, and whatever else, can all be washedaway with a win on Sunday. Anything can happen in the playoffs....

Cowboys by 17....

@ Philly?

smh.gif
Cowboys + cold weather = L?

^^ For the first time, I actually agree.

Unless Barber is 100%, I don't see us winning this game. I got faith in Choice as he's been killing it since he's started but I just don'tthink he could carry the load the ENTIRE game.

Cowboys Eagles moved to 4pm. This is good for those that live in NY because originally it was 1pm and the Giants play @ 1pm and they would get precedence inthis area over Dallas. But now its officially a nationally televised game
smile.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Win and we in. Simple as that.
if someone wouldnt mind breakin this down for me that would be fantastic, but the scenarios i seen yest. was
-atl had to lose at least 1 out 2
or
-tampa had to lose both games
+
dallas w over philly

now did the tampa and phi loss setup this win and their in situation?? im not understandin

if we win at WORST we would be tied with tampa and chicago ... we hold the tie breakers over both (we beat tampa and have better conference record thanchicago) ... the initial report saying bucs had to lose both was wrong ...

all i can say for sure is, A LOT of questions will be answered when the final whistle blows for both teams ...

if eagles win will that give reid another year? what about mcnabb? what if they win and still donit make the playoffs? if eagles lose is that an automatic firefor reid or mcnabb?

if cowboys win, does that save garrett? what about if romo throws 5 picks, can he handle the media attention of being a major choke artist? jerry said wade issafe but no playoffs with this team ... ... really?

The media such as ESPN are full of dumbasses that don't know football which is why I don't understand how NT continues to be duped by these clowns. Allmorning they were saying that Dallas needed Tampa to lose two games OR atlanta lose one. This is not the case. ESPN thought of this because if there was a3-way tie between Cowboys, Tampa, and Chicago that Tampa would get ahead of all three because they had the head to head against Chicago. But thats not even howit works. First off, all those teams in a 3 way tie finishing 10-6, Dallas would get in because of the win loss percentage amongst those 3 teams (Dallas 1-0,Tampa 1-1, Chicacgo 0-1). Had they all been tied, it then goes to conference record and Dallas has only lost to 4 NFC teams while the other two have lost to 5.If Tampa and Dallas finish 10-6, Dallas has the head to head tie breaker over them.

Now all of a sudden ESPN is acting like they never posted that #@%! in the morning and are saying the same #@%! I was saying since 11am yesterday. Dallas winsand their in. Don't listen to these media guys. Half of them aren;t even "analysts" just a bunch of ex players who think they know the game andhave speech problems, while at the same time hating on current hall of famers (Im talking to you Schlereth you @*#+%).

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Cowboys Eagles moved to 4pm. This is good for those that live in NY because originally it was 1pm and the Giants play @ 1pm and they would get precedence in this area over Dallas. But now its officially a nationally televised game
smile.gif
That, and the other games (Chicago/Tampa Bay) will have been played so Philadelphia will know ahead of time whether or not they have any chance atmaking the playoffs...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Cowboys Eagles moved to 4pm. This is good for those that live in NY because originally it was 1pm and the Giants play @ 1pm and they would get precedence in this area over Dallas. But now its officially a nationally televised game
smile.gif
That, and the other games (Chicago/Tampa Bay) will have been played so Philadelphia will know ahead of time whether or not they have any chance at making the playoffs...

eek.gif
... we need every little bit of help we can get ... would be nice iftampa takes care of business and the eagles decide to roll over ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

smile.gif
That, and the other games (Chicago/Tampa Bay) will have been played so Philadelphia will know ahead of time whether or not they have any chance at making the playoffs...
eek.gif
... we need every little bit of help we can get ... would be nice if tampa takes care of business and the eagles decide to roll over ...
I can't imagine they'd roll over and let us walk into the playoffs... I'd expect them to come out swinging to keep us out of theplayoffs regardless...

But, I guess it's tough to be completely there mentally knowing you're playing for nothing in the last week of the season...

Every little bit helps at this point, I guess...
laugh.gif

Does it seem absolutely ridiculous to anybody else that we've been on this roller coaster of distractions, injuries, poor performances from key players,bad coaching decisions, etc., and we're still on the verge of a playoff appearance?
smh.gif
Frankly, I've got no confidence in this team doing anything in the playoffs even if they do make it, but I think it speaks volumes to theraw talent on this team that despite every thing that has gone terribly, terribly wrong this year, they're stillsitting in the driver's seat of their playoff hopes...

I think it's inarguable the talent is there, but the mental stability of this team bothers me... And I think it all trickles directly down from thecoaching staff and their laid back, nonchalant approach about EVERYTHING... They always say the team takes on the personality of the coaching staff, and Ithink we're looking at just that with this team, and there aren't enough hard-nosed leaders on this team to force a change in personality...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Is this game on TV?

NBC should have flexed this game.

if the Eagles won they would have but now they have Denver and SD playing b/c winner of that wins the division at 8-8
laugh.gif

i'll be rooting for the Chargers, they've gotten screwed all year

Which play caller will we have?

Weeks 13-15

or

Week 16

Weeks 13-15 wins us this game. Week 16 will get us blown out. I'm disgusted at how this season went. Every single loss could have been a win. Not sayingthey all would have, but looking at our six loses, all we needed was ONE of those to be a win and we'd be in much better shape to go to the playoffs.

God this sucks, the damn ******** game gonna get priority over the Eagles/Cowboys game here in DC. I'm
mad.gif
, f**k the ******** they don't have anything to play for. Move that garbage toSaturday morning for all I care.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Which play caller will we have?

Weeks 13-15

or

Week 16

Weeks 13-15 wins us this game. Week 16 will get us blown out. I'm disgusted at how this season went. Every single loss could have been a win. Not saying they all would have, but looking at our six loses, all we needed was ONE of those to be a win and we'd be in much better shape to go to the playoffs.
we will get the same Andy Reid

and dont let the 16 run plays mislead you, it was actually 13...take out two McNabb scrambles and a DeSean run

I can't imagine they'd roll over and let us walk into the playoffs... I'd expect them to come out swinging to keep us out of the playoffs regardless...

But, I guess it's tough to be completely there mentally knowing you're playing for nothing in the last week of the season...

Every little bit helps at this point, I guess...
laugh.gif

Does it seem absolutely ridiculous to anybody else that we've been on this roller coaster of distractions, injuries, poor performances from key players, bad coaching decisions, etc., and we're still on the verge of a playoff appearance?
smh.gif
Frankly, I've got no confidence in this team doing anything in the playoffs even if they do make it, but I think it speaks volumes to the raw talent on this team that despite every thing that has gone terribly, terribly wrong this year, they're still sitting in the driver's seat of their playoff hopes...

I think it's inarguable the talent is there, but the mental stability of this team bothers me... And I think it all trickles directly down from the coaching staff and their laid back, nonchalant approach about EVERYTHING... They always say the team takes on the personality of the coaching staff, and I think we're looking at just that with this team, and there aren't enough hard-nosed leaders on this team to force a change in personality...
i have never agreed with you more in the history of S&T ... this is just the weirdest season i can ever remember ... everything in my mindsays we have 0 chance, but for some odd reason we still have a chance at making the playoffs ... im sure if we win sunday i will have 0 confidence in ourability to win a playoff game but i will be expecting a win ...

Damn this game had the potential to be soooo great if the Eagles took care of business against the ********. Pretty disappointing knowing that we basicallyhave no shot to make it. I would still love to keep Dallas out of the playoffs though. It would ease the pain a little, not a lot, but a little.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

God this sucks, the damn ******** game gonna get priority over the Eagles/Cowboys game here in DC. I'm
mad.gif
, f**k the ******** they don't have anything to play for. Move that garbage to Saturday morning for all I care.

Andre 3000-"Watch-your-muther-%%%@*#$ mouth!"

Back
Top Bottom