**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Stupid challenge by Bocanegra. 3 yellow cards before the half is no good.

I love the way Davies has been taking on 3 defenders at a time, he is so close to slipping through for another goal.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by 18key

These refs
pimp.gif
Not showing any bias at all
pimp.gif
Gonna be a great rest of the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't disagree. All the calls have been on point so far, let's hope this continues.
Eh, I was being a little sarcastic. There have been a few missed calls, but for the most part he'sletting them play. A bad call against the US here and there, but that's to be expected.

What substitutions are the U.S. going to make ? Davies is balling up front, but Ching is straight garbage. Put our boy Jozy in . We need a brother from Jerseyto body up the Mexican back four.

US playing like everyone knew they would, bunker and counter. They capitalized on the one mistake our D has made so far. Mexico should win this game given howthey've controlled the whole game. Possession I'd say is 65/35. Hopefully we can get Temoc and Franco out and bring in Sabbah and Vela.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Dont know much about soccer. but from what i can tell USA has a bad defense and does not attack the goal very well.
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I expected them to be thrown back from the start, but they came outattacking and got their goal. After though.. what was expected... they put everyone at the back, even after Mexico tied the match they are still justdefending.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I think it's Vela time.[/color]

Originally Posted by JCH3

These refs
pimp.gif
Not showing any bias at all
pimp.gif
Gonna be a great rest of the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't disagree. All the calls have been on point so far, let's hope this continues.
Eh, I was being a little sarcastic. There have been a few missed calls, but for the most part he's letting them play. A bad call against the US here and there, but that's to be expected.

laugh.gif
Understood.

Just saw the full build-up and replay from the Mexico goal. It looked like the defense wanted to sag back while Howard was almost at the 6. Either the D andthe GK need to be both up or both back. Catch somebody in between and that's what happens.

Ching and Bocanegra have been trash

Why does the U.S. never try to start the offense after they steal a ball? dudes just kick it to mexico's side over and over

Originally Posted by knightngale

Ching and Bocanegra have been trash

Why does the U.S. never try to start the offense after they steal a ball? dudes just kick it to mexico's side over and over

exactly. once they get the ball all they do is just turn it over.

Entertaining first half! Both goals were nice!

Can't wait for the 2nd half. May the best team win! At this point though I'd say Mexico will pull it off.

Originally Posted by knightngale

every +#@%!%# time they do the same crap

I have really noticed Davies today but Ching is nowhere to be found. Altidore.....

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Dont know much about soccer. but from what i can tell USA has a bad defense and does not attack the goal very well.
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I expected them to be thrown back from the start, but they came out attacking and got their goal. After though.. what was expected... they put everyone at the back, even after Mexico tied the match they are still just defending.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I think it's Vela time.[/color]
I know were goin for the same team but > cruz azul

I had to do it

the guys accent is so strong on the feed im watching that i thought i was listening in spanish for the past 15 minutes but its really in english. i was gettingall mad trying to find an english link til i listened to the words that the guy is saying.
laugh.gif

I can't remember the last time Howard has conceded a goal he shouldn't have. Playing real solid in net.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

the guys accent is so strong on the feed im watching that i thought i was listening in spanish for the past 15 minutes but its really in english. i was getting all mad trying to find an english link til i listened to the words that the guy is saying.
laugh.gif

I think I'm watching the same feed, and I thought the same thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The USA is looking like a classic case of playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Back
Top Bottom