[][]---Official Clipse We Got It 4 Cheap 3 Thread---[][]

When I heard that verse first thing I remember was seeing clipse parents on what I believe was the multimedia part of Lord Willin. It was iether that or youtube.

This is the first time since the tape has came out that I've seen this thread beyond page one.
laugh.gif

Can't have that.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Im glad they used Malice as the anchor for this mixtape.....He did his thing....

I thought i was the only one that paid attention to this. He wrapped every song up the right way. Except for the couple of songs that Pusha finished. But Malice came strong this whole mixtape, dude really showed his @*#

Something about the way @#$!!! rap changes your whole perspective on life. Real %%%$....I can't pinpoint it, but these mutha****as is some of the greatestorators in rap history. Real talk...%%%$ is just stupid. I listen to this tape over and over...and this %%%$ becomes a bible.

Sandman got my vote for best verses on the whole tape though. Son is an animal.....

repetitive topics and a tad bit short but other than that it was a very solid tape and the best in the series thus far.

The older I get, the colder my heart grow
I'm surprised I can smile with such sorrow
But inside I keep it bottled; I'm numb to this s**t, like my pilot is on auto
The only alternative to pyro, is this rap s**t, and that itself's a sideshow
Truth be told, I've been feeling different lately; like "f**k money" and "the dollar is the devil's baby"
I'm empty inside like Hollowman
I'm here but I'm not, like a hologram
Barry said "P is selfish as hell" I told him "stay in your place homey, watch yourself"
See that man could put my life upon a shelf
And as for P, he has yet to wish me well
So there it is I picked my bone
Toast to CEO Mal, I sip alone

But my fave line is in the sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

The older I get, the colder my heart grow I'm surprised I can smile with such sorrow But inside I keep it bottled; I'm numb to this s**t, like my pilot is on auto The only alternative to pyro, is this rap s**t, and that itself's a sideshow Truth be told, I've been feeling different lately; like "f**k money" and "the dollar is the devil's baby" I'm empty inside like Hollowman I'm here but I'm not, like a hologram Barry said "P is selfish as hell" I told him "stay in your place homey, watch yourself" See that man could put my life upon a shelf And as for P, he has yet to wish me well So there it is I picked my bone Toast to CEO Mal, I sip alone

But my fave line is in the sig
pimp.gif

I was thinking about posting this today......Mal straight ripped it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I pull from the ghost of the dead greats, quiji board flow ALL YOU _'S IS DEAD WIEGHT
I'll kill any pawn in the way of my Check Mate, Cop killers pierce the kevlar on ya chest plate...

sick.gif

I cant touch that.. its kinda delicate.. My lawyer is on the house of delegates.. I put em all wit my derelicts... Name ur price you could buy tamperedevidence

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In a climate where most rap N's just walk it out, aint no king/dreamin, chick turnin & talkin out

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ drama runnin back the where most rap ns just walk it out part like 4x

Still cant believe Pusha's swag and flow in Real @%@%$#. he comes on and just wrecks it, like let me get on this and spit 4 lines, it aint no thing.

Cook it til its tan, the pyrex like Peter Pan
Get it in a JIFfy, i peanut butter the purest grams
Under hand pitch like little league in Japan
I got them running base like I sent the ball to the stands

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Jayz is the master of the double entendre, but Pusha is trying real hard to take that spot.

What are all those west coast songs they used in Real @%@%$#?

This album gets better day by day. I think we could all agree, Cry Now> *

...Mal verse on Cry Now is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom