---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Yea Dingle I said if you're talking about the Production then yea I can't argue, it wasn't grand on any stage it definitely wasn't "Christian Dior Flow" or "Devil in a Blue Dress" so yea... but I don't see how you can attribute that to growth. Nas picks some of the worst beats knonw to man kind and you can never question his growth.  So yea as far as production you have a legitimate gripe one that I questioned as well.

but when i read @#+* like this:

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is he ever gonna stop rapping about Cocaine.... geeeeze

I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
because you can tell that its just nitpicking... When Has He Ever Rapped About Anything Other Than Moving Work, I'll answer that the verse on Freedom that's it.  So I then question why were you even checking for it?  Mogs thought he was going to join G.O.O.D and turn in to Cons or Big Sean or Ye... 

Every artist makes a certain type of music and there is a certain type of music for each vibe... I don't need _'s jumping vibes that's how you end up with Lupe's last album. GTFOHWTBSG!

Yea Dingle I said if you're talking about the Production then yea I can't argue, it wasn't grand on any stage it definitely wasn't "Christian Dior Flow" or "Devil in a Blue Dress" so yea... but I don't see how you can attribute that to growth. Nas picks some of the worst beats knonw to man kind and you can never question his growth.  So yea as far as production you have a legitimate gripe one that I questioned as well.

but when i read @#+* like this:

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is he ever gonna stop rapping about Cocaine.... geeeeze

I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
because you can tell that its just nitpicking... When Has He Ever Rapped About Anything Other Than Moving Work, I'll answer that the verse on Freedom that's it.  So I then question why were you even checking for it?  Mogs thought he was going to join G.O.O.D and turn in to Cons or Big Sean or Ye... 

Every artist makes a certain type of music and there is a certain type of music for each vibe... I don't need _'s jumping vibes that's how you end up with Lupe's last album. GTFOHWTBSG!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I don't get you dudes.

These dudes been giving you the same brand of rap for almost 10 years now. They've made it abundantly clear that it's their lane and it's what they'll continue to do.

You expecting growth 10 years later?

And what situation did Malice expose? I seriously hope you aren't talking about when Malice made that dumb %#! video about driving a mini van and living a normal life. Anyone from down 757/804 can tell you how much of a lie that was and the real reason for putting that out there.
Nah I meant his hummer being repo'd and not really having much money or anything. He made many video logs, you can go peep. And dont act like someone who's been putting their "business" out there on tracks for years blatantly would have to lie to keep it quiet outta nowhere. Im not expecting a complete 180 and go Common but damn he keeps spitting verses like he was outside pitching 2 hours ago.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I don't get you dudes.

These dudes been giving you the same brand of rap for almost 10 years now. They've made it abundantly clear that it's their lane and it's what they'll continue to do.

You expecting growth 10 years later?

And what situation did Malice expose? I seriously hope you aren't talking about when Malice made that dumb %#! video about driving a mini van and living a normal life. Anyone from down 757/804 can tell you how much of a lie that was and the real reason for putting that out there.
Nah I meant his hummer being repo'd and not really having much money or anything. He made many video logs, you can go peep. And dont act like someone who's been putting their "business" out there on tracks for years blatantly would have to lie to keep it quiet outta nowhere. Im not expecting a complete 180 and go Common but damn he keeps spitting verses like he was outside pitching 2 hours ago.

Tape is 
pimp.gif

I'm not even the biggest Push or Clipse fan but it knocks. 

I'm looking foward to the album to see what they come up with.

Tape is 
pimp.gif

I'm not even the biggest Push or Clipse fan but it knocks. 

I'm looking foward to the album to see what they come up with.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Nah I meant his hummer being repo'd and not really having much money or anything. He made many video logs, you can go peep. And dont act like someone who's been putting their "business" out there on tracks for years blatantly would have to lie to keep it quiet outta nowhere.
They would if their whole crew was currently getting indicted by the feds and catching football #'s.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Nah I meant his hummer being repo'd and not really having much money or anything. He made many video logs, you can go peep. And dont act like someone who's been putting their "business" out there on tracks for years blatantly would have to lie to keep it quiet outta nowhere.
They would if their whole crew was currently getting indicted by the feds and catching football #'s.

FourKiloCocaine%20%28Small%29.jpg

i rate it 4/5 Ki's

some of yall forgetting its a mixtape...complaining about choruses and having heard freestyles before

FourKiloCocaine%20%28Small%29.jpg

i rate it 4/5 Ki's

some of yall forgetting its a mixtape...complaining about choruses and having heard freestyles before

Back
Top Bottom