---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
2cmx6yr.jpg

Most thank you for saving me the trouble...

Can we take a second and really give this man Push credit for his Freedom verse... The more I listen to it the more I'm
eek.gif
& in awe.

We wondered what he would sound like w/o the coke pushed rhymes... well oh my god... the man is amazing
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Can we take a second and really give this man Push credit for his Freedom verse... The more I listen to it the more I'm
eek.gif
& in awe.

We wondered what he would sound like w/o the coke pushed rhymes... well oh my god... the man is amazing
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

eek.gif
& in awe.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

man TTCD is so underrated,

freedom is easily his best verse ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
& in awe.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

eek.gif
& in awe.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is true but Malice's best verse(I'm not you)>>Pushas best verse.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

eek.gif
& in awe.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is true but Malice's best verse(I'm not you)>>Pushas best verse.

"I was wretched, pitiful, poor, blind & naked... So much so I had left my family forsaken."

Really one of my favorite verses ever. I feel like artists, rappers especially, don't let their listeners in on emotions like that.... #@*@ gives me chills

"I was wretched, pitiful, poor, blind & naked... So much so I had left my family forsaken."

Really one of my favorite verses ever. I feel like artists, rappers especially, don't let their listeners in on emotions like that.... #@*@ gives me chills

And if you down, you can slang it like a pillow fight.

Get green from the scale like a lizard had it.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom