Official Clippers vs Lakers Game Thread

Damn I always thought it was everyone in SOCAL got free tacos if lakers won holding opponents under 100
laugh.gif

It was a good game for the Lakers.

and in Toronto we got something like that taco promotion. Everytime the Raptors score 100 or more at home (no matter win or loss), we get free pizza.
pimp.gif

and in Toronto we got something like that taco promotion. Everytime the Raptors score 100 or more at home (no matter win or loss), we get free pizza.
Wow, that's sweet. We only get the 2 for 99cents tacos, and they MUST win.
ohwell.gif

Great win by the Lakers. Kobe is a warrior, you have to literally break his legs for him to sit out a game.

Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game was fun, good to see kobe back, insane seeing that Maggette shot in person, Another W for the Lakeshow..
pimp.gif

lol that shirt was given out during the playoffs last year when I went. you really saw it at salvation army?

That's the "Represent" shirt, and was given in the playoffs last year. I was lucky enough to scoop 2 extra ones for my friends.

thomas crown - yeah... i didn't pick it up though bc I saw smush's silhouette...it was 2.99 give or take a dollar....

laugh.gif
Smush

I got like 4 of those shirts here. worthless though cause they're all way too big. I might get one hemmed.

Good win last night. TMac needs to call Kobe and ask him how to play when you're "hurt". Sasha didn't "improve" over the summerdid he? Because this is like the 4th or 5th game where he has played solid ball. Somethin goin on with that guy.
laugh.gif
We should check the Mitchell report.

Back
Top Bottom