Official Clippers vs Lakers Game Thread

Am i allowed to make this right now? Im not even sure
laugh.gif

Go Lakers............and Clippers!

pimp.gif

Even if Kobe is down expect the Lakes bench to pick up the slack. I expect our bench to step up somethin' fierce or we're done by the 3rd quarter.Cassell still out, Thomas is doubtful and you already know about the other 2 key players on the mend.
6txu1rt.gif
@ all these injuries. Kaman, Maggette and Thornton should do real well nonetheless.
tired.gif

GO CLIPP DAWGS!!!

Lakers got knockedout by Dubs. Can't stand Barnes and Baron, but hey they played physical and gave it to the Lakers. Hope kobe sits out and get that thinghealed, playing it jsut aggravates it even more. Lakers got this one if the bench shows up.

Kobe Will Be Game-Time Decision Sunday
Kobe Bryant will be a game-time decision on Sundayfor the Los Angeles Lakers ' home game against the cross-town Clippers, the Los Angeles Times reports.

The paper Saturday said Bryant could miss his first game of the year with what the team classified as a strained left groin. The All-Starpicked up the injury late in the Lakers' 108-106 loss Friday against Golden State and hobbled noticeably duringthe closing stages.

Bryant did not practice on Saturday afternoon and did not speak to the media afterward. Still, he told the Times Friday night he would play against theClippers.

And he told The Press-Enterprise that he would work with his "therapy team" on Saturday to be sure he will recover in time for the game.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/49754/20071216/kobe_will_be_game_time_decision_sunday/

Hope he sits, this injury could linger. Lakers 98- 89

Mobley caught that same injury awhile back and to this day his O & D hasn't been as effective.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Mobley caught that same injury awhile back and to this day his O & D hasn't been as effective.
Kobe = NOT mobley

NO Kobe = Lakers will struggle

Kobe aint superman or even close to MJ status.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Kobe = NOT mobley

NO Kobe = Lakers will struggle

Kobe aint superman or even close to MJ status.
eyes.gif

its a comparision with cuttino not MJ...
eyes.gif

Kobe should sit. This game is going to rough without him if he doesn't play but we will need him for the eastcoast trip.

Yeah, I rather have him sit out than risk getting hurt even more. Lakers should be able to take care of tonight.

Let's go LAKESHOW!

hopefully kobe will just play limited minutes. especially in this game, get em goin build up the lead and get some rest

edit- my boy just called me and said he has 4 tickets to tonights game, so ill be there. ill try to take some pics but i think the seats are kind of high up.cant wait for xmas day though, 1 row behind the lakeshow bench!
pimp.gif
be backafter the game

When MJ was injured he sat simple as that. But in reality notice dude only got injured early in his career when people where allowed to touch him.
-Oh I'm one of the biggest Jordan fans ever too so no hate just truth.

Back to Kobe he plays regardless in the injury he played left handed I think he will try with one good quad. People got to realize there is a trust factor whenit comes to him not playing and hoping we can still have a chance to win. If he's not there to set the tone for the game it's a wrap. Lamar won'tdo it and when he finally decides to it can be too late.

Let him start the game, get us momentum and a cushion and sit him.

Come on Clippers. This would be a nice victory, lets start a streak already, I know we're just trying to hold off and stay above water till EB comes back,but !*!! that, lets aim higher!

Kobe needs to sit so he can be healthy for that game in NY and hopefully kevin harlan does that game's play by play
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom