OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

If mods (ska) feels the need to lock it, so be it but both teams are off until then and we know this is NTs favorite topic of debate so we need the 4 days totalk about this game. Coming off huge games in NY, Bron and Kobe will keep the rivalry alive Sunday in Cleveland. LA with serious momentum now at the top ofthe NBA after soundly beating the Celts. This will be the game to watch. HUGE in the standings. Its about to get interesting NT. Can Cleveland go 24-0 athome? You better believe the crowd will be live and this will be a playoff atmosphere for real. I had to work Sunday but I switched with my boss. He agreedso I can go to the game so in exchange I have to work Sunday a few weeks from now so he can take his kid to see Elmo live. Good trade for me.

hope they both drop 70 and game goes to 4 ots with a full court game winner by varejao...

thread will go 80 pages ftl

Last time, Kobe and the Lakers did a GREAT job on LeBron.
He forced it alot, if he plays like that, it'll be close.

If the Cavs let Mo Williams torch DFish up and down the court, they'll have a much better chance at winning.

Should be a good game.
NT will be going crazy, that's for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

3 days in advance? SMH

this isnt like we're playing Milwaukee or Toronto or Detroit, you know, teams no one cares about. Most Cavs threads get to be around 2 pages but this isone of the top 5 regular season games left in the whole league. I expect this to go longer than 2 pages. We need time to debate.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Game threads that are made too early, "ftl."

People that add to them by crying FTLx2

If it isn't me posting in here, it's dumb Cavs/Lebron fans. Polluting the first page with useless threads.

FTL x infinity + 1

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

24-0.
we gonna end that streak too, it's what we do
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
nah, won't make predictions(no jinx), but this is gonna be a great game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Game threads that are made too early, "ftl."
It's like dudes race each other to see who posts up a thread first. Y'all should get banned for that

100 pages with at least 50 being Kobe/lebron/Jordan arguments and comparisons. Dudes feelings will get hurt and people will be banned
laugh.gif

Forreal though...a win here would be a perfect close to the week/roadtrip.
pimp.gif

we took advantage of the Cavs undersize front court in LA when we still had Bynum and the Cavs didn't have big Z.

Gonna be a tough one for the Lakers... hope we win!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cavs by 9..

ba89ebe1747b9c0da140e258d182baf6get.jpg

i'm pretty sure he didn't make that shot.
laugh.gif

I hope this game will be a lot more competitive because the lakers just owned ya !@% last time. with the lakers winning of course :pimp:e

Originally Posted by NT OG

Cavs by 9..

laugh.gif

I hope this game will be a lot more competitive because the lakers just owned ya !@% last time. with the lakers winning of course :pimp:e
It was more to show the 'Lebron/Kobe' matchup but whatever...

By the way, let's not make this a 61 > 52 or vice versa thread..keep that stuff out of here.

Originally Posted by NT OG

Cavs by 9..

laugh.gif

It was more to show the 'Lebron/Kobe' matchup but whatever...

By the way, let's not make this a 61 > 52 or vice versa thread..keep that stuff out of here.
52 > 61
23 >24

Back
Top Bottom