Official Cleveland Cavaliers @ Dallas Mavericks 8pm EST TNT

Great win for us all around. We didn't completely give in to past years' tendencies and blow the game, but we tried. Nice job of guys coming off thebench and at least going basket for basket.

I hate to be the negative one after a solid win but...has anyone seen Sasha Pavlovic? Even on the missing people posters as you walk into WalMart?

Great win for us all around. We didn't completely give in to past years' tendencies and blow the game, but we tried. Nice job of guys coming off thebench and at least going basket for basket.

I hate to be the negative one after a solid win but...has anyone seen Sasha Pavlovic? Even on the missing people posters as you walk into WalMart?

sasha is really disappointing...he obviously didn't do any work in the off season...meh...

Originally Posted by belle155

come on outacontrol, have some faith in the cavs. theyre playin better. we know they can be a good team, theyre just inconsistent. i think theyll be ok in the end. they still wont win it all with this team but they will make noise in the playoffs.

brons facial was nasty. split the D then posterize stack. i think bron was still goin higher when stack was already on the way down. good win for the good guys.
LOL. thats the thing, I know this team is MEAN when everything is clicking and the DEFENSIVE identity is present, but when they quit, like we'veseen, i get frustrated with them GOOD WIN TONIGHT GOOD JOB MIKE BROWN

Hopefully the mavs will drop 2 in a row at home as they play the Hawks on saturday!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom