Official Civil War Thread (Oregon State vs. Oregon) - Yellow Helmets, Yellow Jerseys, Green Pants

So Chester had a 2.6 gpa and got in at Oregon? Damn I knew I should of just applied.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, no no no. Mr. Womack has the 2.6. I was just stupid enough to join the Army.

3.75 GPA, ftw.
pimp.gif

And a 4.0 my first semester in college
pimp.gif

That should have been a TD, definitely. should be 28-7

Oregon State is a pretty good team...they've been kinda flying under the radar but they aren't bad at all.

smh.gif

Roper 5yd TD pass

21-14 OSU.

Looks like Stewart has his legs back now...
nerd.gif

Moevao fumbles it again (
indifferent.gif
)...

Byrd 33 yard Fumble recovery for 6.

Game tied 21-21
smh.gif

Got Damn 14 point swing in 12 seconds.
sick.gif

This game should be 28-7. He had control after he crossed the goal line and his knee was down. Great review job Pac-10. That personal foul on the helmet tohelmet was also crap. It's called football and he led with his shoulder pad. If they give us that touchdown call Oregon folds like a chair. And how comeno personal foul when Chung punches Polk when he's on the ground. The whole country feels sorry for the injuries you've had this year Oregon. Noother team in the country has experienced an injury before. This game is just pissing me off.

<--- Lives in Eugene. Taking one class at U of O right now (just got out of the Army, gettin into the groove of college, takin classes at Lane too). Grewup in Portland then Lincoln City. If that makes me a bandwagoner, THEN GIVE ME THE DRUMS!!
All the bandwagon fans left after Dixon got injured.......

This man speaks the truth.

I'm going to do my impression of Roper.

*falls on the ground*

Oregon States pass protection is unreal. Where the hell is our pass rush? We got dude lookin like Tom Brady w/ all that time...

Back
Top Bottom