Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

I'm pissed I just find out he was in NYC the other day, and I could have gone. 
indifferent.gif

yo honestly...Culdesac is easily one of the best albums of the year if not of the last 5 years.

There is not even close to 1 bad song on this album...it's really amazing...I was listening to it non stop for 3 hours yesterday....smh...ppl need to stop sleeping

yo honestly...Culdesac is easily one of the best albums of the year if not of the last 5 years.

There is not even close to 1 bad song on this album...it's really amazing...I was listening to it non stop for 3 hours yesterday....smh...ppl need to stop sleeping

Yeah. It's just really good music. A great mesh of hip hop and pop/r&b.

I actually downloaded everything he had out and listened to them in chronological order and the progress in skill is really amazing. Culdesac is his most complete work and every loose track I've heard since is either on that level or better.

Yeah. It's just really good music. A great mesh of hip hop and pop/r&b.

I actually downloaded everything he had out and listened to them in chronological order and the progress in skill is really amazing. Culdesac is his most complete work and every loose track I've heard since is either on that level or better.

I cant wait for this new tape to come out!!

Culdesac is easily, easily one of my favorite music projects ever

I cant wait for this new tape to come out!!

Culdesac is easily, easily one of my favorite music projects ever

His voice/flow is annoying.

I can respect the production though.

Do your thing sir.

His voice/flow is annoying.

I can respect the production though.

Do your thing sir.

On twitter Donald Glover just said he is planning another tour for next year...which is awesome

listening to Culdesac right now...again...

his new tape needs to come out already

On twitter Donald Glover just said he is planning another tour for next year...which is awesome

listening to Culdesac right now...again...

his new tape needs to come out already

FYI - just wanted to post up this new interview my site had with him. I like his attitude about hip hop and music in general.

FYI - just wanted to post up this new interview my site had with him. I like his attitude about hip hop and music in general.

Back
Top Bottom