Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

This dude Gambino
pimp.gif

I been trying to tell everyone...

I had Be ALone and Freaks and Geeks, but the other 3 are amazing...

I hope we get a full album soon

I been trying to tell everyone...

I had Be ALone and Freaks and Geeks, but the other 3 are amazing...

I hope we get a full album soon

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...CAN WE GET A MOD TO CHANGE THE TITLE ON THIS THREAD...just make this the "Childish Gambino Thread"

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...CAN WE GET A MOD TO CHANGE THE TITLE ON THIS THREAD...just make this the "Childish Gambino Thread"

What other songs does he have outside of this EP, the I Am just a Rapper tapes, and Culdesac?

What other songs does he have outside of this EP, the I Am just a Rapper tapes, and Culdesac?

He came out with that remix of Adele's song, that song "It's On"  that he came out with on New Years. Those are the only random tracks I can think of.

He came out with that remix of Adele's song, that song "It's On"  that he came out with on New Years. Those are the only random tracks I can think of.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Just PM Nako if you think it should be changed. He aint banned from what I know.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Just PM Nako if you think it should be changed. He aint banned from what I know.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

He has two earlier albums, Sick Boi and Poindexter but they were more gimmicky and crap compared to his new stuff, I don't listen to them or consider it the same as his new stuff.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

He has two earlier albums, Sick Boi and Poindexter but they were more gimmicky and crap compared to his new stuff, I don't listen to them or consider it the same as his new stuff.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by treewing

"I'm the boss Michael Scott ya'll b____s is just Phyllis" lmfaoooo I'mma try to get my girl and I tickets for his show in L.A.

Glad to hear you're feeling the music. I'll make sure to pass the word.
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by treewing

"I'm the boss Michael Scott ya'll b____s is just Phyllis" lmfaoooo I'mma try to get my girl and I tickets for his show in L.A.

Glad to hear you're feeling the music. I'll make sure to pass the word.
wink.gif
nerd.gif

This guy is incredible.  Thank you NT for putting me on.  Culdesac has been on repeat and I'm listening to EP now.

This guy is incredible.  Thank you NT for putting me on.  Culdesac has been on repeat and I'm listening to EP now.

I was going to make a thread and saw that one had been made. I was sleepin on this kid and i'm glad there's people like him to restore hiphop. I also just got onto "oncue" and "shawn Chrystopher". If you like gambino definitely check these cats out

Back
Top Bottom