Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Rose isn't getting them calls anymore Teague just straight pushed him and nothing

There goes my shooter
laugh.gif

forget foul calls ... it's shot selection
indifferent.gif
@ ROSE ... HE IS KILLING THE TEAM TONIGHT ... playing extremely selfish taking poor 3 pointers ... 9 / 25 ...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Can anybody recommend a way to get Bulls fans to see this D-Rose MVP shirt I designed & make? Just trying to get it seen & can't afford advertising. Don't have many Bulls fans friends to help spread the word.

Give a couple away so other can rock and it and have more exposure. 
Send me one in Cali

FoShizzle, you should wear the shirt to Game 5...hit some local bars and keep it moving

We in much better condition tonight, I been itching to change the title

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im all the way done with boozer

boozer is useless inside ... he is only good 4 the pick and roll ... i don't understand why we don't get him 12 shots a game ... all on the pick and roll .... i'd live w/ 12 pts and 7 from him ... he just gets rejected inside 

we gotta go out and snatch their hearts out game 3 and regain our HCA...I really hope we can finish this in 5 instead of 6 and making two trips to ATL...I guess we will know tomorrow if Boston will put up a fight at all

Ugly game, but we got the win. Bulls haven't looked great yet, minus the blowout against Indy.

plenty of cause for concern ... rose needs to cap his shots around 22 ... anything more ... he is hurting the team ... he hasn't shot well this postseason ... possessions are way too valuable in the playoffs for him to take the shots he's taking

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Ugly game, but we got the win. Bulls haven't looked great yet, minus the blowout against Indy.

ugly basketball = Hawks kryponite. You'll see.

If people don't want to shot I have no problem with him shooting 40 times a game sooner or later they will fall

When I see him not passing the ball at all then I'll have a problem with it 8+ dimes a game anything less is a problem

I'm more worried about the TO's we got to cut all that out we can't give this team fast break chances

I just hope the Bulls know they got this in the bag and aren't giving 100%. Because if this is them trying their hardest, I'm terrified for what will happen against the Heat.
Joakim and Lu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone else
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

At the risk of being called a hater, 25 points on 27 shots? 9 tos? Didn't the media straight trash the other similar pg in the West for the same thing? Hell, he had 30 on 30, made 12 fgs, that's 40%. Rose is at 35% for the entire playoffs yet the media always is on his hype train extra hard and rarely points it out, in fact he goes 4-22 and they'll just show all 4 buckets like he was killing and not mention, oh yea he missed more shots than anyone else took. But again, the other guy is getting compared to MArbury, getting accused of attempting to hijack the team, called a headcase, and he has really only done that 3 games.

In before Chi fans claim Rose has no teammates and plays 1 on 5.

* bulletproof vest on *

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

At the risk of being called a hater, 25 points on 27 shots? 9 tos? Didn't the media straight trash the other similar pg in the West for the same thing? Hell, he had 30 on 30, made 12 fgs, that's 40%. Rose is at 35% for the entire playoffs yet the media always is on his hype train extra hard and rarely points it out, in fact he goes 4-22 and they'll just show all 4 buckets like he was killing and not mention, oh yea he missed more shots than anyone else took. But again, the other guy is getting compared to MArbury, getting accused of attempting to hijack the team, called a headcase, and he has really only done that 3 games.

* bulletproof vest on *
The reason why they talk bout Russy and Rose in a diff light is this:
KD IS THE OKC THUNDER GO TO GUY

ROSE IS THE CHICAGO BULLS GO TO GUY

It's not mainly a "oh thats two many shots for a PG" debate its just Russell is trying to be the man when they already got the man standing in a #35 Jersey on the wing

Derrick is expected to take the bulk of the shots on this squad cause he is OUR go to Guy similar to the role KD has on OKC

They talk about his shooting struggles bro, they just brush em off cause they expect him to take the bulk of the load and of course not everything will go down.

He'll pick it up.. +#+% he HAS to pick it up if we want to accomplish what we set out to do this year.

Come on man one is the 2nd option to one of the best pure shooters in the NBA and was shooting more then him which was the reason people was going in on him. The other is the 1st option on a team where he will have a hand in about 50% of the teams points

so miss this thread with that bull *#@* yes he isn't shooting good but don't compare the 2 of them

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

* bulletproof vest on *
The reason why they talk bout Russy and Rose in a diff light is this:

KD IS THE OKC THUNDER GO TO GUY

ROSE IS THE CHICAGO BULLS GO TO GUY

Case closed.

Like already mentioned, ugly win but well take it.
I think we just need to get Booz going early, like set him up with a few pick-n-rolls and let him him knock down some jumpers from the elbow.
Once he gets it going I think hell be ok but even with that said Taj has been outplaying him all postseason.

* bulletproof vest on *

I'm not going to call you a hater cause I agree with some of the stuff your saying but obviously you just trying to start mess cause people have said similar things even in this thread bout Rose shot selection at times. Your not the first with this groundbreaking stuff.

i love the fact that Thibs took Booz out at the end of the game and our defense just took off
pimp.gif
.  I love that about Thibs he will piss somebody off for the greater good of the team 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom