Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

rose looks tired ... no lift around basket or jumpers ... he got that 1 rebound but other than that ...

korver has been open and teammates not hitting him

overall play is not good ...

if they didn't get the message in game 1 then iono what to say ... they don't have to dominate but they gotta look interested

Team Grade D-

They aren't showing ANY of the qualities that they showed all season. They are tentative, discombobulated, and not sharp at all.

We haven't played this shaky on both sides of the ball in back to back games all year.....

Will still close it out but damn.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Chuck is right. Danny Granger is a pure sucka for saying what he said about Rose. Those SuperHero comments.

laugh.gif

I look forward to the day I know longer tune into a game featuring **** Stockton. He's like 56k and the game is broadband.

Why hasn't Asik gotten any playing time this whole series?? We need his force in the paint
tired.gif

Bulls still getting it done but where is the grace of the regular season? Unless they're trying to phone it in this series and save their strength for later in the playoffs. If that is the case, I can see where they are coming from but they need to play EVERY game like it's their last.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Why hasn't Asik gotten any playing time this whole series?? We need his force in the paint
tired.gif

Bulls still getting it done but where is the grace of the regular season? Unless they're trying to phone it in this series and save their strength for later in the playoffs. If that is the case, I can see where they are coming from but they need to play EVERY game like it's their last.
iono what Thibs is doing w/ Asik ... 

There's a LOT of contact going on down low when the bulls have the ball. I like the fact that the refs are lettin them bang.
eek.gif
at ford. I haven't seen one of those drop in a looong time.

Back
Top Bottom