Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by got shoes

Rose is overated, a great player, but overrated

elaborate please.
nerd.gif

People act as if this dude is the only reason the bulls are in 1st place, Rose has always had a great team/great coaching, I'll still say Luol Deng is top 5 SF in the league, Boozer a top 5 PF, a solid C in Noah and a knock down shooter in Korver. Hes still a great player but people give him more credit than he deserves, he plays too wreckless at points in games and forgets that he only has a mediocre jumper. *Kanye Shrug*
i respect that, but you can't deny this man and what he is doing right now in this game. The kid is great this year. He has been the best player since game 1 to game 82+1

elaborate please.
nerd.gif

People act as if this dude is the only reason the bulls are in 1st place, Rose has always had a great team/great coaching, I'll still say Luol Deng is top 5 SF in the league, Boozer a top 5 PF, a solid C in Noah and a knock down shooter in Korver. Hes still a great player but people give him more credit than he deserves, he plays too wreckless at points in games and forgets that he only has a mediocre jumper. *Kanye Shrug*
i respect that, but you can't deny this man and what he is doing right now in this game. The kid is great this year
He is, in my first statement i said that he is a great player and sometimes he gets ahead of himself, today it worked out well for them, once again he's still a great player but hes not in my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom