Official Chester French- Love The Future Album Thread 4/21/09

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

^I bet the numbers are low seeing as how they had no advertising whatsoever....

I don't know homes. I've been seeing this Ad everywhere onlie....Huffington Post, NT, NyTimes...

f83259974bad1895d0b2d2c49473db3f7aa6a66.bmp

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I literally CANNOT get "Not Over You" out of my head.

Word. That joint has me playing the steering wheel drums in the ride and singing along word for word like I got D.A. in my backseat.

I've been getting a lot of crazy looks when I ride around now. That joint just makes me happy as hell for some reason.

sooooooooo

why am I the ONLY person to mention Country Interlude!? $+!@ is bananas....played it 13 times now

**and totally off topic but dam, that's an old %%* lookin' browser my dude
laugh.gif
Been a while since I'd seen "boxy" icons/tabs and stuff like that.

This is by far the best thing I've heard all year. I literally can not stop playingthis and their mixtape. I was fortunate to see them live in NY last year and I'm hoping to head back over there next month for another show. Seriously,I'm LOVING this $++%.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

^I bet the numbers are low seeing as how they had no advertising whatsoever....

I don't know homes. I've been seeing this Ad everywhere onlie....Huffington Post, NT, NyTimes...

f83259974bad1895d0b2d2c49473db3f7aa6a66.bmp
damn son you still on windows 98?

^
indifferent.gif

No. Just the classic theme. I keep it simple
Me too! I always Loved that simple theme
laugh.gif

Has anyone received their cd and tee? I'm sick of waiting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

This is by far the best thing I've heard all year. I literally can not stop playing this and their mixtape. I was fortunate to see them live in NY last year and I'm hoping to head back over there next month for another show. Seriously, I'm LOVING this $++%.
If you are talking about them opening for NERD/Common show I was there too , one of the only people that knew who they were

Info on the upcoming show?

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

This is by far the best thing I've heard all year. I literally can not stop playing this and their mixtape. I was fortunate to see them live in NY last year and I'm hoping to head back over there next month for another show. Seriously, I'm LOVING this $++%.
If you are talking about them opening for NERD/Common show I was there too , one of the only people that knew who they were

Info on the upcoming show?
Yeah, that show. I had no clue who they were, but I was lovin' the performace. Wallach's aggressive way of speaking to the crowd had medying at the time.
'Put your $$%$#!% hands up!'
laugh.gif
As for the next New York show, they have a few coming up. Its all on their myspace... Chest French. Though, after finding out they're coming to Mass this Sunday, I'll probably just head overthere.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

I saw that they did 6300 for first week.
smh.gif
that ain't even cool
frown.gif
I feel bad I ain't cop--but my dam, they should've done better at making it more accessible.

On there twitter they were asking about availability. People would say where they couldn't find them and they'd get the label to send out more

I'm getting impatient. Has anyone received their shirt and CD?
nah..

i'm not gonna lie so am i..

i was so amped to get that platinum package.
laugh.gif

i'm waitin though.

Smh. No actual confirmation for me, I got the vinyl joint and they saying may 30 ship date for that. They is slacking on that shippping. %$*$ I at least wannasee the shirt.

they said autographed cd's shipped yesterday. that better come with my shirt and stickers cuz i was hyped and put the shipping address at my spot inschool, and i only got few weeks left here...

I'm so happy they dropped all this. Its such a breath of fresh air. Sucks they slacking on the shipping though. I'm hoping everything comes together,cause thats ridiculous if it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom