[::Official Chargers vs. Chiefs Thread... Vol. The Vincent Jackson Show ::]

He's not really containable.

6'5" receivers aren't suppose to be able to run clean routes in the middle of the field or catch the ball so well.

Didn't expect this much of a letdown by the Chiefs this week. Still got a half to play, I thought they were headed in the right direction, but today theyseem dead, unenthusiastic, and have taken a few steps back.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

This bum Tomlinson...
Hey young man, respect the man who had the greatest season ever.
tired.gif

That's some real bad luck for LT...
laugh.gif

At least mentally he knows he can get into the end zone?

!$!% YOU NORV YOU #*$%%% #+%*$ *#% MOTHER %+##@! I HATE NORV. 4 straight HB DIVES IN A ROW? 4 STRAIGHT!?!?! yes im mad, i dont care if were winning. You havePhilip #*$%%% rivers and you dont trust him even with ONE play in the goal line? Let him throw one !+@!*%* ball are you kidding me? at least try a sprolespitch...4 straight LT runs...FIRE THIS MAN, i cant take it anymore.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

!$!% YOU NORV YOU #*$%%% #+%*$ *#% MOTHER %+##@! I HATE NORV. 4 straight HB DIVES IN A ROW? 4 STRAIGHT!?!?! yes im mad, i dont care if were winning. You have Philip #*$%%% rivers and you dont trust him even with ONE play in the goal line? Let him throw one !+@!*%* ball are you kidding me? at least try a sproles pitch...4 straight LT runs...FIRE THIS MAN, i cant take it anymore.
it is terrible. like they said though it might have been him trying to get LT a TD but c'mon, this isn't high school football....

And damn Cassell goes from no picks in 152 attempts, to 3 in what, 10?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

How the hell are we supposed to beat any DECENT team when we can't score inside the 10 against the CHIEFS
indifferent.gif

qft. so frustrating. apparently norv had the team do 3x more preperation with red zone offense, its not showing. maybe its time to do 6x more work norv.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

This bum Tomlinson...
Hey young man, respect the man who had the greatest season ever.
tired.gif
Sucks he hasn't done much since huh?
indifferent.gif

This is probably the only season he won't rush for 1000 yards +, and he's been in the league since 2001.

I swear people are quick to jump on LT..

The offensive line is TRASH. They don't get any sort of push at all on running plays and they let everyone through.

I know LT misses having a legit blocking fullback, but that o-line is just terrible at run blocking. Absolutely terrible.

Back
Top Bottom