Official Celts vs Cavs - Game IV - 8pm on TNT edit: Celtics petitioning to wear home whites?!?!

Doc is catching some heat this morning for playing Big Baby and Rondo in the 4th and allowing them to shoot
laugh.gif

I am AMPED for game 5.

02cavs.600.1.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well LeBrick was still out in full force, but damn that was the nastiest dunk I've seen all year. Celtics aren't winning a title b/c they can't win on the road.

Who cares if they can't win on the road, the Celts have home court
eyes.gif

History says otherwise, NO NBA Champion has won without winning minimum 3 games on the road. And the way the C's play on the road in the playoffs, they have shown me absolutely nothing that would convince me they would be able to now. IF they get past the LeBrons, they WILL lose to Detroit, book it.
naw, history dont mean squat in 2008.... you see how they are officiating games..... the celtics will prolly win ALL of their home games so they wont need to win on the road. They are gonna make history with that...watch...

I totally see this happening...

bring it back to boston
smokin.gif

Doc can't take complete blame for this loss but Glen Davis, James Posey, Sam Cassell, P.J. Brown, and Pierce for the first 4 1/2 minutes of the finalquarter is inexcusable.

Kevin Garnett should be ashamed of himself. Andy scored more points in 1 minute of play than Garnett could muster in 2 Quarters.

Yes KG is playing like a %%* right now. If Ray and PP don't get it together in game 5 we will lose at it will be over for us.

LETS GO BOSTON!

Originally Posted by XimTHATdudeX

you KNOW KG's will bring it in the next game!

Bring what? He barely scores 18 pts. a game and averages about 9 rebounds. Forget about shooting percentage and assists. How is that any different from DirkNowitzki or Amare Stoudamire who both score more and land more rebounds yet get called soft and one dimensional? Tracy McGrady is able to do more in lessminutes than him yet look at how they're both viewed. KG is all hype and presentation. He hasn't done anything to warrant the notoriety and press hegets.

Mayo in the house
The "next LeBron James" came to watch the real thing Monday, but he wasn't talking about the headlines he was making across the country.
The biggest celebrity guest at The Q was O.J. Mayo, the former Southern Cal basketball player who was accused this week of accepting about $30,000 in cash and gifts from a Los Angeles event promoter. Mayo declared for this year's NBA draft after one year in college and is a projected lottery selection.

Mayo wouldn't talk about the accusations -- other than to deny the claims -- but did talk about his favorite player: LeBron James, naturally.

Mayo was dubbed the "next LeBron James" while in high school in Cincinnati, and said he has befriended James since the two connected about four years ago. The two sometimes trade phone calls and text messages, and James has offered advice to the one following in his footsteps.

"Stay humble," Mayo said, "and work hard."

Mayo, who was wearing a dapper tan suit coat and flashy watch and diamond earrings, said he bought his $850 courtside seats himself.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Doc is catching some heat this morning for playing Big Baby and Rondo in the 4th and allowing them to shoot
laugh.gif

Rondo hit more shots and had a higher FG% than anybody.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif

He also missed a "hero" three in crunch time.

How the hell is LeBron telling OJ Mayo to stay 'humble' when he's got Chosen 1 tattooed on his back and 'Witness' on his leg?
laugh.gif

Insane game last night at the Q. The crowd was decent until the fourth when we picked it up, and it was loud enough to remind me of Game 6 against Detroit lastyear. I really really really can't wait for Wednesday night's games (Lakers game included) and Game 6 back here in Cleveland. Z and Delonte barely evengot involved tonight, and Andy was his old self, good to see. I can't say enough about the role players tonight though, they basically won us the game.
laugh.gif
@ the 'WALLY....WALLY' chants at the game, the crowd LOVES him and acts like he's up for MVP
laugh.gif
I hope we pick up his contract extension.

Pending my work schedule, I should be back at the Q on Friday night...

laugh.gif

i'm just sayin...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

i'm just sayin...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
my bad, I forgot who I was talkin to.

If it's any consolation in reference to Game 6 back on the road, we held them under 90. Thats pretty good.

I know it isn't, but I like being positive.
smile.gif

And that brings me to what happened Monday night in Cleveland. In a playoff game that proved, beyond any doubt, just how inferior the Eastern Conference really is, Garnett managed but two points in the second half. He was thoroughly outplayed by Anderson Varejao. Finally, in the game's defining moment - one that should have gravely disappointed Russell - he found himself being savagely dunked on by LeBron James.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Its what we call, manufactured intensity...

Back
Top Bottom