Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Definitely a BS call on Melo, but he had an opportunity to tie/win the game.

This series looks like it can go 6 and possibly 7

Definitely a BS call on Melo, but he had an opportunity to tie/win the game.

This series looks like it can go 6 and possibly 7

Knicks choking the game away
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not all that mad at Melo's shot. On the road you go for the win. Also consider he has 5 fouls. You go into OT and good chance he fouls out. On top of that the Celtics bench was yelling to foul him. Looks like he rushed it a little to get in ahead of the foul.

For once I'd like to watch a Knicks game a know deep down inside that we aren't going to give up a big shot at the end. But it just always ALWAYS seems so fn inevitable.

Not all that mad at Melo's shot. On the road you go for the win. Also consider he has 5 fouls. You go into OT and good chance he fouls out. On top of that the Celtics bench was yelling to foul him. Looks like he rushed it a little to get in ahead of the foul.

For once I'd like to watch a Knicks game a know deep down inside that we aren't going to give up a big shot at the end. But it just always ALWAYS seems so fn inevitable.

Carmelo can't be that stupid with that shot he took at the end of the game. He shouldn't be taking as many shots as Amare anyway. Just because he can create shots at will, he thinks he should, and often at the wrong times. Amare was giving whoever was guarding him the business, even the great KG. Shouldn't have gone away from him.

Also, Doc is a set play genius.

Carmelo can't be that stupid with that shot he took at the end of the game. He shouldn't be taking as many shots as Amare anyway. Just because he can create shots at will, he thinks he should, and often at the wrong times. Amare was giving whoever was guarding him the business, even the great KG. Shouldn't have gone away from him.

Also, Doc is a set play genius.

Yeah Amar'e was beasting all game; he definitely should've got more touches down the stretch.

Yeah Amar'e was beasting all game; he definitely should've got more touches down the stretch.

My man Melo tried to win the whole series on that shot. LOL.

The pressure of the whole NY city on his shoulders is going to make that man buckle this series...

Back
Top Bottom