Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by brandnew21

As good as lebron, wade and bosh are, if they lose this year it'll be 3 years and they still haven't accomplished what ray, pierce and kg could in their first year at the END of their primes.

grin.gif
First year together, and they hit the finals, second year and are possibly headed to the finals again. Lets also not act like Ray Allen and KG(two of my all time favs) aren't two of the best to ever do it, and KG 4 years ago was a monster.
Agreed. But people don't act like kg or ray are in the league of lebron or wade at all... Maybe it's just me being a defensive fan, but all I've ever heard about the c's was that they're old, it's their last year, theyre not athletic, they're too slow. (i'm talking even in 2009) and bron and wade are treated like gods... Also, for some reason I thought this was their 3rd season together, you're right.

Cmonnnn man . We can't even play D or go up for boards without a whistle.

Need Rondo to keep being aggressive.

Stezma will be the first player ever to foul out in the first quarter 
roll.gif

I know it's early but this is exactly what I mean when I say the C's can ride with the Heat easily. It's all about that boy Rondo being confident. After Lebron he's the second best player on the court and he needs to keep playing like he's aware of that.

And this is why you dont jump to conclusions when a team clearly has a bad game. Dudes on here and ESPN was ready to give Miami the sweep because of one game. Boston doesnt suck. This series easily goes 6 or 7

dooling just got his second foul on some bs

Heat play when they wana play. That ain't spo could be what does em in if they advance

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by brandnew21

As good as lebron, wade and bosh are, if they lose this year it'll be 3 years and they still haven't accomplished what ray, pierce and kg could in their first year at the END of their primes.
grin.gif
First year together, and they hit the finals, second year and are possibly headed to the finals again. Lets also not act like Ray Allen and KG(two of my all time favs) aren't two of the best to ever do it, and KG 4 years ago was a monster.

FIRST YEAR -  CELTICS WIN

SECOND YEAR -  kg gets injured and we get eliminated by ORL in Game 7 with no KG.

THIRD YEAR - Lakers vs Cavs were favorites.. We took out cavs in 6. Make it to NBA Finals... 3 - 2 Lead in Game 6. Perkins gets injured in 1st qtr. he was making stopsss on D

4th Year - Ainge trades away Perkins. Shaq and JO both go down with injuries. We get rid of nate robinson as well. End up with Nenad Kristc. Get eliminated in 5 v heat

basically injuries killed us bad.

We suppose to be 4 time NBA Champions. 
laugh.gif
 Real @%%@!#% talk.

Back
Top Bottom