Official Catfish TV Show thread

was that futureMD?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Seems fake to me. Someone that's not willing to meet someone for 8 months is ok with meeting with just one phone call?

Seems fake to me. Someone that's not willing to meet someone for 8 months is ok with meeting with just one phone call?
probably acknowledge that it's a mtv show....and they probably compensate....pretty sure these catfish folks don't mind getting exposed for 2k

Nah, funniest episode was the 2 ratchet girls from down south, twitter was on fire that night. One of the girls was named Mhissy and her mom was named Lovely, it was straight LOLz

This is a good show to catch when there's nothing else on. After watching like 3-4 episodes they all kind of seem to blend together IMO. Still waiting for something to really grab my attention. I was trying to figure out if it was staged, some of it has to be. Like others said, who is willing to expose themselves like that based off of one phone call?

Plus, wouldn't Nev and the camera crew be nervous if some crazy *^% person came out and started causing problems?

Funniest one is where the farmboy thought he was talking with a playboy model but turned out to be a friend of his. Cmon man you really think a playboy model hollered at you, and you couldnt tell the similarities in voice of your friend and the "playboy model". Feel sorry for some of these people.

Saw this thread this morning, decided to check it out even though I have an embargo against MTV in place...:lol:

Anyway just finished watching the first episode and :smh: at this chick Sunny; I mean could you be any dumber? Taking online classes to become an anesthesiologist? That was a dead giveaway that the RJ personality was fraudulent...:lol:

I gotta admit, I've seen every episode so far and look forward to seeing what else is in store this season. It is crazy how people really do manipulate others for such a long period of time, especially that case going on for 10 years to the AOL days!

6505c7828f0972e20c86e48753ae59d6.jpeg

Sunny could've got the business tho.  She was just hungry for "real love" and dumb. :smh: :lol: Standards were too high. Really thinking she had a male model

That doesn't even look like her to me. She looks way better in this pic than on the show lol.

Last edited:
Not to thread jack, but has anyone here ever been catfished in real life? I'm convinced I have a few FB friends who are not who they appear to be.

On top of that, people have definitely tried to catfish me before.

The craziest example was one day I got a friend request from a random chick. I usually don't accept friend requests from people I don't know but I make exceptions for good looking females. I accepted her and checked her profile out. 12 friends, 1 picture, just joined. Most obviously fake profile ever. Almost immediately after I accept her, "she" hits me up on the FB chat. At this point I was just curious so I decided to converse with her. She tells me I'm hot and right away she steers the conversation into sexual territory, asking me how I like it and if I'm down with bisexual chicks because she is one :lol: I reply with, "Before I tell you anything, answer me this: why do you only have 12 friends and 1 picture on your profile?" "She" doesn't respond, immediately signs off and defriends me :lol: Sketchiest **** ever. It was probably a 50 year old 400 pound gay dude :x

I got other instances maybe I'll share later.

Treacherous waters out there my friends. Proceed with caution.

Met this chick named "Shay" during the blackplanet days.

Said she had a kid and all that other jazz and that she lived in Atlanta. At the time I was living 4 hours away, but my sister lived there. She would make excuses about not being able to be on the phone and texting so it was whatever. Well me and my brother went to visit my sister in Atl for a weekend and I hit "Shay" up telling her I would be there and of course I got flaked on, her not answering the phone, making excuses about not being able to meet when I told her where I'd be.

After all that I knew she was phony so I just let it go. A few months later she hit me up and it was this gross white chick, that tried to lie saying "Shay" was her sister

this show is 10 years too late................

Its miraculous how everyone gets on skype AFTER the fact................ :smh:

Funniest one is where the farmboy thought he was talking with a playboy model but turned out to be a friend of his. Cmon man you really think a playboy model hollered at you, and you couldnt tell the similarities in voice of your friend and the "playboy model". Feel sorry for some of these people.

Was the friend a girl atleast? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom