Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Feeling guilt is far worse than being not guilty IMO.

If she truly did it she will have to live the rest of her life knowing she ended her daughters life.

In most cases but the thing with her was that she didnt seem to care in the slightest bit that her daughter was killed.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I feel like a horrible person for laughing at that
laugh.gif
frown.gif

If she truly did it she will have to live the rest of her life knowing she ended her daughters life.
This c-rag is a sociopath, you think she gives a *%%#? 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This c-rag is a sociopath, you think she gives a *%%#? 

Yeah man I guess not..Damn shame

She can't be brought up on child endangerment for waiting the month to report the kid missing?

*inserts Joker Here We Go.gif*
Casey Anthony was served papers in jail Tuesday night for her deposition in a defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, an assistant to Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan said Wednesday.

When her daughter Caylee was missing, Casey Anthony said the 2-year-old was with a nanny by that name. Eventually confronted by her family, Casey Anthony maintained that Gonzalez had kidnapped Caylee.

Authorities never found the nanny. They found a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, who denied ever meeting the Anthonys and later filed the defamation lawsuit.

Just read of the defamation lawsuit lololol ironic but i guess that women is gonna get some cash over it

Spoiler [+]
I know this is bad but its going around:

Some similarities and differences between Casey Anthony and Lebron James
Well at least one of them wins
They both suffocate....lebron on defense...Casey on her children...
they are both chokers

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]

they are both chokers
its a dead kid for god sakes.....

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by bns1201

some1 will snuff her
Yeah probably thanks to Nancy Grace's ability to sway public opinion and causing this MOB MENTALITY.   High profile cases like this should be kept away from the media and their method of sensationalizing cases like this for ratings. 
nancy_grace_2.jpg

That disease of a human being shouldn't be allowed on TV for all the crap she's spewed over the years.

maybe for normal people. Casey Anthony is a sociopath, she clearly does not feel any remorse for her actions and is likely to continue living her life manipulating and harming others. 
KingJames23 wrote:
fresh prince of Sactown wrote:
I would've voted not guilty too if I was a juror. Based on evidence alone. 

Ding, ding ding, we have a winner. Everyone at our firm saw this coming. And some people I know from the public defenders office back home said the same thing. 

Look at the hard evidence the prosecution had, it was next to nothing. 

If people want someone to blame, blame the OC PD. This is really on them.

eyes.gif
 but there was zilch ZERO physical evidence to convict Scott Peterson and that dude is sitting on death row.. so i dont wanna hear that $+!%

Originally Posted by DT43

maybe for normal people. Casey Anthony is a sociopath, she clearly does not feel any remorse for her actions and is likely to continue living her life manipulating and harming others. 
KingJames23 wrote:
fresh prince of Sactown wrote:
I would've voted not guilty too if I was a juror. Based on evidence alone. 

Ding, ding ding, we have a winner. Everyone at our firm saw this coming. And some people I know from the public defenders office back home said the same thing. 

eyes.gif
 but there was zilch ZERO physical evidence to convict Scott Peterson and that dude is sitting on death row.. so i dont wanna hear that $+!%

random but I remember dude was en route to Mexico with his beard dyed blonde and a ton of $
laugh.gif

scott_peterson_3241.jpg

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

KingJames23 wrote:

eyes.gif

random but I remember dude was en route to Mexico with his beard dyed blonde and a ton of $
laugh.gif

scott_peterson_3241.jpg

and? according to the people who support this verdict that doesn't prove anything at all.

real talk, the %+##% gonna @@@# up sooner or later ... what happens when a sociopath gets off on a murder charge and is given millions of dollars by news outlets? literally think about it ... you crazy as +$+* in the head ... youre a ho ... you believe you can get away with anything now that you got away with murder ... and you have millions of dollars ...

just like OJ, people who cant make sound decisions always end up %+!@*+ ... i will buy a bottle the day this dumb +*$ !#!% %+##% !!%+@ her life up ... real talk, i will make a trip to piss on her grave when she dies ...

there's not a single person on this earth who believes she didnt kill her daughter ... not one ... you can sit here with your lawyer pants on and say the law prevailed (which i did) and thats great, but you know she did it ...

if karma doesn't get her +*$, my man Dexter will ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

real talk, the %+##% gonna @@@# up sooner or later ... what happens when a sociopath gets off on a murder charge and is given millions of dollars by news outlets? literally think about it ... you crazy as +$+* in the head ... youre a ho ... you believe you can get away with anything now that you got away with murder ... and you have millions of dollars ...

just like OJ, people who cant make sound decisions always end up %+!@*+ ... i will buy a bottle the day this dumb +*$ !#!% %+##% !!%+@ her life up ... real talk, i will make a trip to piss on her grave when she dies ...

there's not a single person on this earth who believes she didnt kill her daughter ... not one ... you can sit here with your lawyer pants on and say the law prevailed (which i did) and thats great, but you know she did it ...

if karma doesn't get her +*$, my man Dexter will ...
laugh.gif
 You mad?  
15006612-02080835.jpg

Listen people like you that get all bent out of shape over a stupid case which absolutely has nothing to do with your life is the prime reason why people like Casey Anthony are able to get these MILLIONS.  Look at her team of lawyers bought by ABC news. 

63019919.jpg

If ABC from the start knew her story wasn't newsworthy, do you think they would have invested this much on her just to get the exclusive interviews? But thanks to folks like you that puts their lives on hold just to get the latest scoop from Nancy Grace, that's exactly what Casey received and will continue to receive.  The sad part is this case will bring out countless copy cat situations where mothers will kill their babies just to try to get the fame Casey Anthony received.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

OJ had more physical evidence against him than Casey and he walked therefore she should walk. See how ridiculous that sounds.

You clearly have no legal background at all.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Ghenges

5am6oody72 wrote:

But if you were in the hot seat, would you want your life to depend on a stranger's "overwhelming sense" of you being guilty?  If you are happy with someone else judging you in that way then I have no problems with your argument.  If you are okay with YOUR fate being decided on circumstantial evidence alone, whether it be stealing a stick of gum or pre-meditated murder and you are willing to say "I didn't do it but all circumstantial evidence says I did it so I will accept the consequences" then I have not problems with your argument.

However, if it was MY life on the line, I wouldn't want anyone like that judging me.  Might have, could have, most likely have is not enough. 

I do agree with you and you need forensic evidence to point to a murder conviction. But, then where is the line crossed? Some murders there can be no forensic evidence. Also, forensic evidence does not always prove and link to the actual murderer. There are a lot of murder convictions based on circumstantial evidence.

I just keep thinking of Scott Peterson and how he is sitting on death row based on circumstantial evidence which linked him to the murders of Laci and the unborn baby. I am just wondering why Casey's case, they came to different conclusions. I guess it was because they had no known cause of death for Caylee.

I did not know about the details of the Peterson case while it was happening.  I did read up on it today and yes, there was a lot of circumstantial evidence against him and it is very similar to the Casey case in that there was very little if any hard evidence. 

The one thing about the Peterson case that shocked me was that there was a similar murder of a woman late in her pregnancy around the same time and same area that Laci was murdered.  The body was dumped and found in the same way and in the same condition as Laci's.  One congressman suggested that both murders could have been committed by some kind of satanic cult in that area.  They also pointed out that both women went missing on a Satanic holy days.  I don't know if anyone of this was introduced into evidence in the Peterson case but it hearing it does make you think.  No doubt Scott Peterson was a jerk and an awful human being for his behavior before and after his wife's death, regardless of if he had anything to do with it.  I guess I could say the same thing about Casey. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just read of the defamation lawsuit lololol ironic but i guess that women is gonna get some cash over it

Spoiler [+]

they are both chokers

WRONG! A person cant file/win a civil lawsuit in florida if you have been found not guilty. Sorry to say that lady aint getting jack! And even since Casey never knew a" The nanny name"
 there is no defamation no way. No  law saying you cant use radom names

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lnxb1oOIxY1qznsg8o1_500.jpg

Too soon? 

Too late.  It was already posted on this page.

One more thing that was brought up in this thread: the police officer who was initially called to the scene back in August where the body was eventually found is probably the one person who blew this entire case.  He was 'chewing out' Roy Kronk (guy who led them to the scene) and telling him there was nothing there and that Kronk was wasting everyone's time.  Had that officer looked closely he would have found the body and it probably would have been still enough intact to do a full autopsy and determine a true cause of death.  Instead it was found months later in December and was merely just bones.  That officer was fired.  It might have been a different case altogether had he done his job correctly.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

eyes.gif

OJ had more physical evidence against him than Casey and he walked therefore she should walk. See how ridiculous that sounds.

You clearly have no legal background at all.
OJ didnt have more physical eveidence. My goodness. Racist Cop tainted scene with OJ blood and even his truck. Gloves didnt fit. Racist cop said I told you I would get you N word..

Man come on your talking sideways and i cant stand people who talk and dont know what they are talking about

Back
Top Bottom