*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

We are getting gashed up the middle with the run and have rookies on the outside playing in a pass happy league...totally different team.
I don't know what's up with the front 7. I don't know if it's play calling or guys regressing or what, but the talent is still there. I seen them stuff Rodgers like 15 times last night.

Corners are going to get us killed, but that front 7 needs to get more pressure, period. And the o line needs to do their damn job. IDK when Oher is back, I didn't realize he was making a difference like that, but again. We have the same line, they just need to play better.

Hey guys 
glasses.gif
..... why was short not playing as much last night?

It's time. The turnaround starts now.....

LETTTTTTTSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
didnt get to see the game but man our defense is embarrassing. quarterbacks are putting up Madden numbers on us. 

we cant get the qb just cant get there. 

I guess that's what happens when you get rid of Norman and Benwikere....

Our defense just looks so lost and outconditioned

At this point, the Panthers have just got to get into the playoffs. Win the division, and maybe the mojo will be back for another run.

Until then, I'm hoping for a repeat of the 2014 season by finishing strong, and winning a mediocre division.

#KeepPounding

Last edited:
At this point, the Panthers have just got to get into the playoffs. Win the division, and maybe the mojo will be back for another run.

Until then, I'm hoping for a repeat of the 2014 season by finishing strong, and winning a mediocre division.

#KeepPounding
Idk man
Our defense is so inconsistent
However, since we got J Stew back, our offense looks 10x better and Cam looked like his usual self
I'm going to be happy if we can finish 8-8 this season at least
I just want this team to give 100% every game from now on, it's do or die every game

Also I want Gano and Shula gone after this season.

I was proud of the offense for having fight yesterday. They looked like the offense that they're capable of being. The defense, on the other hand, is horrendous. We can say that the defense has primarily cost us 3 games so far. Overall we have to do better, but you can only do as good as your personnel.

Baby steps.

Solid win today! The pass rush looked much better today.

On to Los Angeles next week.

#KeepPounding
smokin.gif

Hey we got another win
pimp.gif
Indeed! Finally got back to back wins this year.

Ugly game in terms of our offense, but the defense was strong today. I'll take it.

The next two are at home vs KC and NO. If the Panthers protect home field, they are at .500 again with momentum before the West Coast trip. The NFC is WIDE OPEN.

#KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

Hey we got another win :pimp:

Indeed! Finally got back to back wins this year.

Ugly game in terms of our offense, but the defense was strong today. I'll take it.

The next two are at home vs KC and NO. If the Panthers protect home field, they are at .500 again with momentum before the West Coast trip. The NFC is WIDE OPEN.

#KeepPounding :smokin
If we do go on a four game winning streak

giphy.gif

Game was ok. I will forever rep the set. But the Super Bowl has been decided before the season even started.

Last edited:
15107435_1338632019483134_3595405208940530082_n.jpg

Chicago Cubs pitcher Carl Edwards Jr. will serve as the #KeepPounding Drummer on Thursday night!

perhaps this will change our luck this season :nerd:

Last edited:
qkpnrct9uibwcn1agsgx.jpg

Bruh 
frown.gif

That was so hard to watch 
frown.gif

I hope Luke and Kalil are okay.

Big West Coast trip coming up. 10 days before the Raiders game. That should give them plenty of rest. 

#KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom