Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

Why the hell did you get components in the rear?

Should have came in here before you bought all of that. 2k would've taken you much much farther. I do hope you like it, though.

hey monday, need a head unit for a 2000 civic. something in the $150 range and it's gonna be hooked up to a system later on.

ill spend a little extra if its worth it.

thoughts on the infinity basslink? other suggestions for those one-stop-shop type of subs?

i drive an accord and often fold down the backseat to fit stuff in the trunk.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

thoughts on the infinity basslink? other suggestions for those one-stop-shop type of subs?

i drive an accord and often fold down the backseat to fit stuff in the trunk.
Garbage
No suggestions really. Most of those package deals suck. 

I've been lurking this thread for a while. Good stuff monday. I just copped a 2011 Frontier crew cab and I 'm in the market for a sound system and my budget is $1800. Any recommendations for the set up?

I can afford to max out at $2,500 and I got a "guy" lol who can pretty much do the installation and get wholesale pricing for me.

I assume anything. It's located in the downtown wholesale district, it's called Empire Wholesale.

Probably just mainstream brands.

Like alpine, pioneer, kenwood, rockford, jl.

I can probably piece some stuff together from each.

I already know headunit will either be Kenwood or Pioneer

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Knukonceptz

there 0 guage flex wire is the truth best stuff ever..hadent seen this post till now figured I would contribute. got this stuff in my 73 Caprice

2 Hifonics brutus 12's custom built box I did myself on a 1200w mono amp the mono and the 4 channel and hidden behind the side panels in the trunk

built this console to go under the dash 2 hifonics zues 6.5 and tweets, crossover hide under the console

got the same as the console in my rear deck

all the mids and highs are run off a 660w 4 channel hifonics. the subs were duel 4 ohm and I wired them down to 4. the mono amp is 1 ohm stable but with the rattle the trunk gives off I didn't want to wire em down that low and have it sound like a bag of cans in the trunk. all of it run off a kenwood head unit. all questions and comments welcome
grin.gif

Hifonics def wouldn't have been my choice for subs and speakers

That box also looks like it seals off the trunk from the cabin

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Hifonics def wouldn't have been my choice for subs and speakers

That box also looks like it seals off the trunk from the cabin

theres a blow through that goes into the cabin...sure if I had my chice Id have put some rainbows in there but I aint got rainbow money lol so I went with what I could afford at the time. next one I do gunna change it up a bit..my sis best friend gunna get me right..her dad owns eminence speaker
pimp.gif
so a few super tweets and mids goin in the next one maybe a sundown 3000D dont know what subs yet

I need a little help. My amp is always on, even after my car is off. The blue light on the amp (Massive 500 watt) stays on along with the power light. I'm afraid it could overheat or blow lol. btw, it's been like this since I got it installed about a month ago..

Back
Top Bottom