Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

yep tapes will do you jus fine.
pimp.gif

Alright so they gave me 3 12" RF P3's dual 4's a Quantum Audio 3000 a/b and some other QA amp for my mids etc, it sounds pretty good but...The AQ2200 is on its way and im wondering if the P3's will be ok with the AQ or if i should just drop $ on the 3 IA LI's.

in 5?!
laugh.gif
damn aight so im gonna order the LI's dual 2? for a 1 ohm loadout right? I hope theyre as good as everyone says they are.

I know, im lookin at fishercustoms.com, im tryna fill out the custom box request but i have no idea what to put in the fields.

custom box

nvm they only do up to 3.5 cube designs. I need to get a box built somewhere else.

They do bigger boxes

just gotta tell them what u want in the comments field.

[h3]
[/h3]
[h4]Sub Model & Quantity[/h4]
3 12" incriminator audio lethal injections

[h4]Sealed/Ported[/h4]
Ported

[h4]Desired Tuning[/h4]
32 hz

[h4]Airspace per/Sub[/h4]
2.5 after port and sub

[h4]Max HxWxD (inches)[/h4]
Take the dimensions of the space you got in the rear for the box

[h4]Desired Baffle[/h4]
Double flushed

[h4]Sub Direction[/h4]

[h4]PORT DIRECTION[/h4]
Center

[h4]PORT TYPE[/h4]
Slot

[h4]Will FC be building the box?[/h4]
Yes

In the comments just tell them u want the subs firing up and the port forward firing toward the hatch.

I suggest you do the big 3 asap

the stock electrical alone should've told you those amps u had were crap
laugh.gif

throw an xs power battery upfront and another out back

Gonna do it all just gonna get everything i need first and get more $$$ i appreciate the help MMN
pimp.gif
do you mind sharing those other box builders just in case?

So mmn, the big 3 works?

Cause I've been reseaching and some dudes claiming it's just a myth

and does nothing

????

There are only 2-3 known shops in my city.

One only sells Rockford Fosgate. RF speakers, amps, subs, wiring...and they charge full RF retail. 1200w amp for $600. smh.

The other one carries Stinger, Pioneer, Alpine, Orion, and they have their own brand of subs/amps [Zstat].

I mainly go to the underground guys from Team Sundown/ Team Nemesis/Team 150 dB's for all my audio questions.

That's exactly why I'm down with the independent/street car audio guys.

The only numbers they care about are whatever the Term Lab is putting out...not dollar signs.

They're real cool, down to earth dudes...most of them are way older than me, but we're all cool, 'cause we love bass.

*edit* - Plus, they know Jacob Fuller [Owner of Sundown] and he's 2 hours away from me.

So, if I get the Sundown SA-12's + Sundown 1200D...won't be a problem getting help if something goes wrong.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom