Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

I have a 2001 Dodge Stratus... lookin to get some sounds.. don't wanna spend more than 800..

I know homegirl in that hair/skirt trick vid was EXTRA moist after standing over all that bass
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I have a 2001 Dodge Stratus... lookin to get some sounds.. don't wanna spend more than 800..

I know homegirl in that hair/skirt trick vid was EXTRA moist after standing over all that bass
devil.gif

Look through the topic

I'm lazy fam... is this something I can find on the 1st page? or do I really have to look through the thread?

sorry.. I should have been specific. I bought the car with after market 6x9s in back and a fairly new (2006) hu... I just need the amp/speakers...

alright... monday... im gonna pick up some Sound Splinter RL-i8's... DD makes 8's but something about that company bugs me... audio pulse makes a nicelooking 8 but they want a grip for it...

i was reading a forum where the maker of sound splinter was saying the best way to have them is in a sealed box... the sound splinters sold out though... so imgonna see if i can get a hold of the Audio Pulse EPIC 8... i believe they are all the same company....

I like how they sound ported. sealed would work, too.

audiopulse is decent..huge downgrade from soundsplinter..

what abotu a 10"?

i cant find the price on the DD 1508? if i decided to go with a 10 what would have better SQ.... the Fi. BL or soundsplinter rl-i

and is Fi worth the price over sound splinter?.. $86?? or should i just use the left over money to put towards a amp?

RIP Impala. She cracked her head and leaked oil into the radiator and coolant....

Had to take my stereo out.
smh.gif

Probably just going to sell the subs and amp...
I will split them up...
PM me if interested...

OK, i've seen those big %@* chrome amps in my audio shop for the longest. i know they are soundstream but what kind of amp is it?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom