*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

smokin.gif
Homicide

BLACK MILKS VERSION SUCKS 4REAL

ARAAB BODY THE SAMPLE & EVEN ADDED EXTRA SOUNDS ONTOP OF THE SAMPLE

THE ZOMBEEZ SIG SOUND + SAMPLES = CRACK

Kkillllaa was on 106 if mentioned already soorrry ... but ye killa is mad reall ima def cop it this weekend

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

CURVE is one of if not the hottest track on the cd. joint knocks. this is the best album of the year. so far

laugh.gif
I enjoy the album but this is not the album of the year so far....

I feel like the production could have been done by my little sister on most tracks.....but otherwise I still enjoy the album
pimp.gif
just far from AOTY

I just had to comment on how i can't STAND that #+# Skitzo's voice. Dude sounds like he's half ******ed and @#@$. Y'all remember when dudegot SONNED by Jin on 106 and Park?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

I like the album version better than the OG intro.
Both are
pimp.gif
IMO but i agree with that statement. I haveofficially decided my top 10 tracks on this album in order after listening to them all alot now.

1. OG I Hate My Job
2. Silky (no %+!$)
3. Got it For Cheap
sick.gif
smokin.gif

4. Get it in Ohio
5. Cookin Up
6. Intro
7. Where I Know You From
8. Homicide
9. Never Ever
10. OG Spend the Night/Curve

Hot album IMO maybe im mistaken but if yall dont think this is the album of 09 thus far, what do yall think is?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by maddog345

I like the album version better than the OG intro.
Both are
pimp.gif
IMO but i agree with that statement. I have officially decided my top 10 tracks on this album in order after listening to them all alot now.

1. OG I Hate My Job
2. Silky (no %+!$)
3. Got it For Cheap
sick.gif
smokin.gif

4. Get it in Ohio
5. Cookin Up
6. Intro
7. Where I Know You From
8. Homicide
9. Never Ever
10. OG Spend the Night/Curve

Hot album IMO maybe im mistaken but if yall dont think this is the album of 09 thus far, what do yall think is?

IMO Relapse....no Stan %%@$ neither
pimp.gif

I noticed Who isn't on your list.....you ain't feeling that track fam??

I like Woo Hoo, not gonna lie.

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 eachfor their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 each for their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think "Got It For Cheap" is easily the best song on the album

this album will do alright and he will make some $$$ but it will do nothing to bring Cam back

not one radio single on this entire album

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this album will do alright and he will make some $$$ but it will do nothing to bring Cam back

the singing on the chorus ruins it for me. MY AURA =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho

i alaways thought Spend the Night, Cookies&Juice would be good radio singles..........but since i havent listened to the radio or watched a music video inyears i may be outta touch.
laugh.gif

I think Get it in Ohio is the best song on the album and one of the top 5 hip hop songs of the year. He really
bodied that record.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the singing on the chorus ruins it for me. MY AURA =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho

i alaways thought Spend the Night, Cookies&Juice would be good radio singles..........but since i havent listened to the radio or watched a music video in years i may be outta touch.
laugh.gif

QFE those are the best bets for singles off the album....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall dont think Silky is a good single? My 50 year old pops came to my crib and heard my bumpin that joint as soon as he walked through the door. Old manstarted bobbing his head and told me to "run that #%$$ back"
laugh.gif

Silky got that real vintage pimp feel. I could see myself in a old school caddy driving down the street, little kids playing on the sidewalk with the firehydrant open.

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 each for their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you forgot to account for the cell phone x external memory card that he purchased to shoot his videos.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you forgot to account for the cell phone x external memory card that he purchased to shoot his videos.

he probably just borrowed Huddy's phone .

"ima get you publishin for this one Hud...."
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom