Official Broncos vs. Bengals Game Thread

The McDaniel's era is finally here, and this game can go either way really. The Denver defense really stepped up in the last preseason game, so hopefullythat will come over into this game.

OchoCinco wants to talk *#!% about Champ, but his +@% is going to get locked down. Even though Champ is getting up there in age, 85 isn't going to have abig game.

With all the drama and media bashing we had in the off-season. Hopefully we can get a W here.

Denver by 3.

Glad the season is finally starting i need to find a stream for the game. is Moreno playing today?

I think Moreno is probable. I'm not to sure though. But it would nice to have him in there.

I want him to run over Rey Rey.

And Marshall is back
pimp.gif
He better play if he wants that money.

eek.gif
Mort just reported that Shanahan was going to cut Marshall early this past offseason if he hadn't been fired...

Originally Posted by HollandOates

eek.gif
Mort just reported that Shanahan was going to cut Marshall early this past offseason if he hadn't been fired...
Crazy right?
eek.gif
Thats crazy though.

OchoCinco wants to talk *#!% about Champ, but his +@% is going to get locked down. Even though Champ is getting up there in age, 85 isn't going to have a big game.
Chad: "Child Please"

I think Moreno is probable. I'm not to sure though. But it would nice to have him in there.

I want him to run over Rey Rey.

3543126251_36ecb95568.jpg

yea marshall going to beast today, hope clady and hillis have a good year like they did last year.

The Broncos are a joke right now with Orton at QB and the way things have been handled under McDaniels. You're D-Line doesn't pose much of a worry IMOand i think we win this one comfortably. Too many options offensively Champ won't shut down Chad, but even if he did that wouldn't be enough withColes, Henry, Caldwell etc still out on the field.

Bengals by 10 - decent game for Benson but mostly Palmer to Chad, Henry, and Coles. Both Palmer and Henry are listed as probable and should be in actiontoday.

The Denver D is questionable at best and I don't like any of the moves McDaniels has made since being named HC. Dawkins should help on that side of theball as a leader plus the additions of Ayers and Smith, but they're just not there yet.

Orton is mediocre and I wouldn't trust his arm with the game on the line. To make things worse Brandon Marshall is unhappy so who knows what the Broncoswill get out of him.

Bengals should get the win, but if Denver can pressure Carson they can get the upset here (easiest way to beat the Bengals, guy has stone feet)

This game was the most troubling for me.

Denver's offensive line is too good, Dumervil is going to get in Carson's +!^, Benson is a bum and Cincinnati can't cover B. if he comes to play.

LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

If we don't win today, might as well pack it up and head on home for the season.

Back
Top Bottom