OFFICIAL BROKE to BALLIN thread --- Let's Get It! (motivation for young hustlers) UPDATED 3/15/10

I want everyone in here to hit 6 figs, nothing less, hopefully, 1 or 2 millionaires by the end of this year too.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Originally Posted by General Johnson

So we'll have two categories to win in by Christmas.

Category 1: Best Doubler (person who makes makes his/her wealth grow by the biggest percentage)

Category 2:
Biggest Bank (exactly what it says)

no job, just going to school. this is gonna be difficult.
Find a void and fill a need. This is about hustling, plain and simple. Go get yours!

I already have a day job but i want to participate with using a biz I'm starting from scratch ... can we have another category? Like most successful start up? Just a thought. 
Category 1 is for you.

Whatever money you start up with is your base and whatever percentage you increase that by is your number for that category.

If you make enough, you could just win both categories.
pimp.gif

Good luck.

EDIT:

Since we have some dudes who are starting with some knowledge of getting money/are already successful in here, we'll have a category for the small fish like you and me.

Category 3: New Money (person who comes in with no money and turns that into the best success by Christmas)

Aight folks.

I'm going back to my business. Let's report back by next Sunday at the latest.

Feel free to update, give advice and ask questions throughout the week.

I'm sure I'll be back in here before the night is over.

Let's get it!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I want everyone in here to hit 6 figs, nothing less, hopefully, 1 or 2 millionaires by the end of this year too.

pimp.gif

This type of *#%* is what NT should be about, too much ignorant and corny *#%* excels here when we all could be enterprising.
Let's get these mills g.

I like this. I'm in. I have about 800 dollars to my name, craigslist and ebay will be my main source since i never want an actual job again. lets do it up

i respect the optimism, but you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. your goals are too high and unrealistic. $1m by the end of 2010? lol

Category 3: New Money (person who comes in with no money and turns that into the best success by Christmas)

I'm shooting for that. If I can get some investors, I'll be starting a company next month.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm shooting for that. If I can get some investors, I'll be starting a company next month.
what kind of company?

Originally Posted by hellaones

does gambling count?
laugh.gif

If you get yours that way... A hustle is a hustle.

i respect the optimism, but you guys are setting yourself up fordisappointment. your goals are too high and unrealistic. $1m by the endof 2010? lol
It's not impossible. But yeah, the exit is over there if you don't like it in here.

Get yours folks. I'm out for real this time.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i respect the optimism, but you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. your goals are too high and unrealistic. $1m by the end of 2010? lol
People who put self-limiting beliefs on themselves will not reach their potential. A lot of both mental and physical strength is mental. Hustling is a test of mental tenacity in which everyday represents a new struggle to beat yesterday's maximum output.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

So we'll have two categories to win in by Christmas.

Category 1: Best Doubler (person who makes makes his/her wealth grow by the biggest percentage)

Category 2:
Biggest Bank (exactly what it says)

no job, just going to school. this is gonna be difficult.
Find a void and fill a need. This is about hustling, plain and simple. Go get yours!

I already have a day job but i want to participate with using a biz I'm starting from scratch ... can we have another category? Like most successful start up? Just a thought. 
Category 1 is for you.

Whatever money you start up with is your base and whatever percentage you increase that by is your number for that category.

If you make enough, you could just win both categories.
pimp.gif

Good luck.

EDIT:

Since we have some dudes who are starting with some knowledge of getting money/are already successful in here, we'll have a category for the small fish like you and me.

Thanks for adding this ... 

I'm going to get in on this too. I have zero funds but I graduate in August and I'm slowly but surely making moves with my music. Let's get it...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

People who put self-limiting beliefs on themselves will not reach their potential. A lot of both mental and physical strength is mental. Hustling is a test of mental tenacity in which everyday represents a new struggle to beat yesterday's maximum output.

that's why i said i respect the optimism. the most important thing in the REAL WORLD is setting reachable goals and mental checkpoints. it's one thing to say "i'm going to do this, do that, make this, make that" and it's another to take action and implement your ideas 110%. making money and starting a business takes complete dedication and passion, otherwise you will become distracted and falter. the easiest way to be distracted is to set hard-to-reach goals for yourself right off the bat. you will see less rewards and over time, this will deter you. this is a fact. before you know it, all the wind is out of your sails and you're left wondering where your motivation went. just trying to help you guys. as an entrepreneur, i have a decent idea of what it takes to make it with a business. i'm not saying to set your overall goals low; instead break them up into a lot of easily-reachable checkpoints so you can keep yourself psyched up and motivated.

"if you want to change the world, you don't go out one day and attempt to do so. you start by offering your neighbor a helping hand."

what kinda real hustla shares how much he makes/ how he makes it? this thread is dumb... plus its march.

I BEEN gettin it but I'll be damn if I post in detail how I get it and how much hahaha

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

what kinda real hustla shares how much he makes/ how he makes it? this thread is dumb... plus its march.

I BEEN gettin it but I'll be damn if I post in detail how I get it and how much hahaha

Werd. Most I'll do is maybe post some cash.

I used to run websites that would pull me nearly 400-500$ a month.. this was back when I was in high school. Now I'm makin' 500 a month doin' a legit on campus job.

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Congrats G, but take the crab in a bucket mentality elsewhere.

If you can't help, peace out.

You do make a good point: IF YOU GET YOURS THE FAST WAY
nerd.gif
BE SMART and don't get arrested for anything you post on this forum...

Back
Top Bottom