***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

i used to like d. gregory but i hate the way he cuts people off and interrupts people for simply asking questions 

you ask him about something he's talking about and he damn near has heart attack , as if it's i no way relatable to what he was already saying . he went off on this kid so bad on youtube ida had to just stop the interview like nah b 

he doesn't even try to use a lil honey to catch bees he running round here with mustard and acts like your lucky to get some 

man thats just how he is 
laugh.gif

start at 2:30

start at 1:30

roll.gif
roll.gif

He went off on dude about Michael Jackson. :rofl:

Y'all better shut the **** up when he talking. :lol:

Tariq Nasheed said he's gonna be on the breakfast club soon. They stepping up. :pimp:

Last edited:
Having had the opportunity to speak with DG several times, he isnt rude on purpose. Part of it is his brand of humor. The other part is He's probably in the beginning stages of dementia. Hence his consistent rambling about points he wasnt asked about.

That's super old folks in general, I don't even pay them any mind when they're rude like that cause they're gonna forget what they even said ten minutes later

My issue with our civil right "leaders" from the older generation is they all talk down on the younger generation and say we dont understand or know anything. Yet half the stuff he is saying is conspiracy theory stuff. On top of that none of them have a solution. Its like they killed all of the smart leaders and these fools are the only ones that out lived the murders or the government didn't think they were much of a threat.

I googled a couple things he was talking about like he said.

Canada never had a hurricane? Im not even gonna talk about the science because its irrelevant to the facts

Then he talks about clinton and monica picture not being real....... We have googles

I respect my elders but if you have no solution don't sit there and preach to me about anything.

All these stories we hear about MJ and the fact that he never spoke up about anything while he was playing, seems like he was a cooperate puppet. A house _. And he got money in privately owned prisons.

or he just doesn't care to respond to every rumor about him. And is comfortable with knowing who he is or the people who really know him. It's either that approach or be over emotional like Chris Brown when it comes to being a celeb.

and Jordan is 53 and dresses the way he does, why would people expect him to like rap? He was practically an adult already by the time it went mainstream. Hew grew up listening to R&B.

People wouldn't be shocked if Tim Cook said it.

Y'all listen to Nore's podcast yet?

I heard it yesterday. As usual Nore had mad stories to tell. It was cool, nothing crazy I'm sure it will get better with time. Only thing was him and Joe kept cutting each other off at different times not allowing the other to finish a statement.

Ole Fredrick Douglas looking ***

:rofl:

Nah, them old stank breath dudes need to watch they mouth. I use to be ready to slap the **** out my uncle.

:lol:

I still haven't listened to the Maino/Uncle Murda video, but from what yall saying in this thread Murda said her box smell fishy. As a result of this she is now doing an interview with TBC to clear up the rumor?

Or does she coincidentally have something to promote?

Back
Top Bottom