***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Would be nice tho if we can get a old fashioned back n forth between 2 above average lyricist. Its sad we been hyping and talking bout these ****** beefing for months, when u compare these tracks to other back nnforths its just smh. I need this buddy buddy DJ khaled **** to stop.
Wale is above average as a lyricist, do you mean Drake and Meek?

Meek and Wale both talk to much. Y'all label mates, suppose to be bros. Sit down and speak to each other face to face not over the air waves and social media. That's Wack. Men don't do stuff like that period.

This may or may not be relevant at this time.

IBminmC.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meek and Wale both talk to much. Y'all label mates, suppose to be bros. Sit down and speak to each other face to face not over the air waves and social media. That's Wack. Men don't do stuff like that period.

Meek just doesn't like Wale man. Wake extended his hand many times to dude. Everybody can't be friends

Meek just doesn't like Wale man. Wake extended his hand many times to dude. Everybody can't be friends
I know that and I can respect that. I'm just not the type to play the social media games. Talk to me as a man. Face to face. No texting, no ft, on a radio station, Instagram, etc....communication gets lost a lot of the times and then it's an issue. Keep that stuff private. Just my opinion though.

I know that and I can respect that. I'm just not the type to play the social media games. Talk to me as a man. Face to face. No texting, no ft, on a radio station, Instagram, etc....communication gets lost a lot of the times and then it's an issue. Keep that stuff private. Just my opinion though.

Bruh did you you watch the interview? Wale wrote this man in jail, never talked down on him and said he reached out more than once and couldn't get his call returned and was still defending dude I mean damn what more you want.

See what we mean about the internet beating meek tho? That's the corniest meme in the world, not even chuckle wortht

I gotta be missing something here.

Meek didn't start getting serious hate until Charged Up dropped and Meek responded on IG & Twitter immediately but waited a week to drop an actual song.

Meek started a situation & had no bars ready. That ain't got nothing to do with Drake's "connections"

Its literally the equivalent of talking **** before a fight, and then getting knocked out.

Like homie didn't study for his test, but was the one to remind the teacher the day before.

Meek with another emotional social media post - L
"Brining a pencil to a gunfight" - L
Making fun of someone being depressed/suicidal -L
Dissing your labelmate that had your back even though you previously dissed him for no reason- L
Oh..and calling someone a "broke rapper" but they have more $$$ than you - Infinite Ls

View media item 1757069

Last edited:
u know what 

y'all r right 

thrown under the bus was wrong . i completely take that back . but its NOT a good look from his label mate to say he made a bunch of wrong moves . even tho its obvious as hell but thats just me .

its like if i did something crazy , even if the whole world knew about it , and my brother spoke on it but not entirely in a positive way , id be like is he serious . down to when he said we not a unit no more . i get it , i do , but dog don't go on the radio and say all that . thats something we can talk about in house first . thats not necessarily everybody else's business 

idk maybe its just me . its sad to see meek constantly play himself tho 

Last edited:
Bruh did you you watch the interview? Wale wrote this man in jail, never talked down on him and said he reached out more than once and couldn't get his call returned and was still defending dude I mean damn what more you want.
I'm not defending either one of them. I don't want nothing. All I said was they couldve talked to each other before airing this stuff out to the public. It ain't a good luck. That's just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom