***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Knowles is one of those people who will change the subject all day and try to make you defeat yourself in a conversation. Dude is whack. Charlemagne went light on him just for the possibility of having Beyonce actually come through at some point.

And he'll "tell you about yourself" I despise people like that. They really think it's a victory to classify people. Patting themselves on the back like "yeah I told him!"

Mary remixed the entire 411 album and put it out as an album.
increeeeeedible album

the thing i find the funniest about joe budden's hot 97 interview , was how this is like the 3rd or 4th time ebro has mention tbc . yo for real , if charlamagne ends up carrying them , itll be hilarious and he'd have every right to .  thats IF he feels its worth paying attention , but them lil pop shots making hot look corny . like yo so yall analyzing their interviews ? im positive no one at tbc is watching what hot is doing . lol ebro gotta chill 

Dave East tape is cool but production wise it's kinda weak.

He would flourish on better beats.

NY's problem is that there aren't really no fire producers with a new New York sound.

Only dudes I can think of is Harry Fraud and Erick Arc Elliot (guy who does the Flatbush Zombies' production).

I still gotta hear that Dave East mixtape but it would be tough if he worked with Harry Fraud & Arc Elliott. They make some tough beats especially Fraud

NY's problem is that there aren't really no fire producers with a new New York sound.

Only dudes I can think of is Harry Fraud and Erick Arc Elliot (guy who does the Flatbush Zombies' production).
to piggy back off of Dat Dude , harry fruad beats are CRAZY . he should be to ny what zaytoven is to atlanta but for whatever reason , enough cats dont use him the right way . french and harry really had a pocket but he only gets known for rapping over beats that sound southern 

ny state of mind that _ 
pimp.gif

beat switch up is crazy 

this shouldve been a club heater but he was depressed during that whole run after chinx passed

scram jones is another one . some of troys best music was with scram . the more that i think about it scram wanted to do troy's whole project but troy declined

i know i od'd a lil but im glad someone finally put it that way cause the talent is there . say what you want about either artist , but their production was perfect for what they were trying to do . french def jumped on a lot of southern beats , but he's had thee sound to me and its not a dated version of it either

Last edited:
Sean C & LV are slept on production wise as far as New York producers. Their album even was pretty dope, and I don't like compilations.

Ebro knows a lot about rap. When talking about actual rap, and rappers, like when he was talking about Redman and comparing him to younger emcees. He trolls, but he does speak a lot of truth in what he says about current rap.

Yeah, I've noticed that. I liked Black Rose, Straight Out Of Harlem was so so to me. That's the problem with a lot of guys putting out mixtapes. When guys put out all this free music, I wonder how many bullets they have left in the mag. You notice with most rappers they're hungriest in the beginning, before they get industry. After that it's sort of repetitive or them trying to repeat what worked before.

By the time he has money behind a project for some "real" producers, will he be satisfied or still be hungry.

Last edited:
Man i still wont forgive French for wasting the production Harry Fraud gave him on that Mac & Cheese Appetizer mixtape :smh:

Those beats were just so tough

Harry Fraud been my favorite producer for a while now. Dudes beats are soulful and grimey at the same time. Couldn't believe it when I found out son was white. :lol:

Last edited:
Sean C & LV are slept on production wise as far as New York producers. Their album even was pretty dope, and I don't like compilations.

Love their beats. They pretty much did all my favorite songs from Big Doe Rehab and American Gangster.

@PRIME  Get's some reps just for his sub quote...

Yo, I'm glad I watched that Jeezy interview though. His story at the end was serious. Everyone that farra is ******* with is getting aimed at. These rappers have a **** load of power that they've been ignoring for a lack of responsibility. Haven't bumped jeezy in a while, but i'm going to check out this new project.

Last edited:
LOL there was actually a PISSED OFF meter on the Mathew Knowles interview. Charlamagne was pushing him.

Is that interview even worth watching? I'm not interested in anything related to Destiny Child, I don't know much about dude so I can't knock him. I just want to know if any jewels were dropped or if this was just a how did you start the group, do yall still talk and do you babysit blue ivy interview.

Is that interview even worth watching? I'm not interested in anything related to Destiny Child, I don't know much about dude so I can't knock him. I just want to know if any jewels were dropped or if this was just a how did you start the group, do yall still talk and do you babysit blue ivy interview.

word around youtube comments is that its the reason ol boy aint show up to work today

23 episodes and they still haven't got rid of that annoying Santiago yet?

easy pass.

might actually rather listen to some garbage future song then hear anything that would come outta her mouth.

Last edited:
And going back to Dave east..boy is nice..but like someone else said..it's so funny how much music these dudes are putting out for free..

I was on dat piff about a week ago checking for another mixtape I been looking for and his came up..I figure I check him out do to the fact I been hearing about him on here..heard the first track call me coach..I'm like okay he alright..then KD come on and I'm like how is this guy and this track not being push on every major urban radio station in America but fetty wop being played..their no way people wanted take to a song like that..

Last edited:
Other good interviews are on the rap radar podcast, they had Ross, Jeezy, Lyor Cohen, LA Reid, all pretty good interviews.

Back
Top Bottom