***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Disconnects all over..

He always mentioned he's willing to say anything in his songs, meaning disrespect women
all because he's getting paid a check. Basically &**n status tap dancing while destroying
the culture for crumbs. Super ignorant, trash rapper that was raised by his mom but willing
to disrespect them makes no sense.

Why wouldn't males be checking him??! that's what he promotes in his trash music.

21 is growing. Give the kid a shot man. Hell, Hov was 30 making "Big Pimpin" lol.

Already see the growth with this joint....

Yet again....I doubt you'd even listen. You're the same guy who asked a few weeks ago if 2 Chainz was still hot...and the last song you remember about him was "Birthday cake" :rofl:

Tyga so flagrant with his fake hair man....this ***** went and got cornrows lmao. I'm sure this interview is going to be lulz is CTG is there

21 is growing. Give the kid a shot man. Hell, Hov was 30 making "Big Pimpin" lol.

Already see the growth with this joint....

Hov was 26 and made Reasonable Doubt too.

Sound like 21 is growing but dude is trash. I feel like his appeal is all his image and not talent. That's why the Amber thing is disappointing to his fans. lol

Everybody know 21 jammin only cuz of Metro, a ***** could sing the alphabet on metro beat and it will be hard.

21 without Metro is like Harold Melvin without the Bluenotes...

Back
Top Bottom