***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

fiddy.gif

its him punching below his weight class...

TattedUpHolly-nappyafro-2-Front.jpg

this is more of his speed...

**** hilarious the more I think about it.

Dude out here envisioning the perfect match for 50 Cent. Thinking about what type of woman another man he doesn't know "deserves". Type of dude to put 50 and shortys pic in a baby simulator to see what their kids would like :lol:.

"Ooh, y'all will look cute together" type of *****

***** ain't ordinary bruh :lol:

Come on @ninjahood, Tatted up holly is punching below his weight class.  Hes way better off taking Chelsea Handler who's made $20mil a year multiple times and signing 8 figure netflix deals than Tatted up Holly who's probably only worth 4 figures with her broke ***

A dude who got a stay at home mom on welfare made that meme :lol:

Two surprisingly candid and dope interviews from Ralo (who's Trash as a rapper).....but good interview nonetheless. Ralo tells a lil too much to me though. He lucky some of those cases are closed :lol:.

The second, was interesting about the music industry and investing in yourself and videos/features etc to build a buzz off the muscle to allow you to your etc.

I agree with that meme tho...I'd rather be just broke and not have **** then have a female taking care of me like my mom :lol: that's just me though

I agree with that meme tho...I'd rather be just broke and not have **** then have a female taking care of me like my mom :lol: that's just me though

What's crazy is....the dude that made that meme lives off of his mom....

And "da hood" that posted that in this thread.........

Welp, y'all know the rest. Dudes got more in common than they realize :lol:

Yea right bro, so, you gone be celibate for years on end, until you get your ish together?

Tiny held T.I. down before he got big but he was grinding during the process.

If you're a dude letting a woman enable you, that's the stupid woman's problem.

If your woman is assisting you, while your grinding for something, that's a different subject.

What's crazy is....the dude that made that meme lives off of his mom....

And "da hood" that posted that in this thread.........

Welp, y'all know the rest. Dudes got more in common than they realize :lol:

:lol: i mean when u put it like that i see the resemblance

but why cant you make your own situation better? why does it take a woman to do that? and furthermore i think we all know that meme is talking about these dudes who be "dating" chicks and using they car smashing other females letting they girl buy they weed clothes food etc. WE ALL know dudes like that. i can understand you and your woman build your empire together, but her taking care of u like a baby. nah i didnt grow up seeing that so i cant rock w it.

Yea right bro, so, you gone be celibate for years on end, until you get your ish together?

Tiny held T.I. down before he got big but he was grinding during the process.

If you're a dude letting a woman enable you, that's the stupid woman's problem.

If your woman is assisting you, while your grinding for something, that's a different subject.
what does being celibate have to do with letting a chick be your mom :lol:

i understand the tiny and TI thing, im not knocking that...

but no if you using a woman for a come up you're just as a bad...she cant be stupid and the dude be guilt free. :lol:

USING is different than letting a chick HELP u out, using implies bad intentions

Last edited:
wax vs ebro soon?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at the video title change from congratulations you played yourself charlamange

but rosie wouldn't clap back at shia tho

nobody at power has ever mentioned anybody at hot by name except flex during the obvious beef 

not mad at ebro but he has to stop mentioning ctg by name it makes them look weak 

Back
Top Bottom