***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He has good messages, the way he gets them across is what turns many people off

I Could see some people getting turned off by the delivery but i think a lot of it comes from his former "perception" rather then people actually listening to his words. Til this day people speak on dame as if he's some sort of bitter horrible businessman and when you look at & hear the content, his demeanor is never that of a bitter man. I think people have a legit problem with people who truly 100% believe in themselves and exude that with confidence.

It's more convenient for people to look at Dame as this bitter, disenfranchised character. He makes good points more often than not, but he's written off as the dude that got left behind after Jay dismantled the roc.

I'm sure every Fortune 500 chairman/CEO, has the same attitude as Dame. Heck, most people have had supervisors that act like Dame. People just choose to dislike him. It's silly. I respect and understand Dame, fully. I have always admired his stance.

I'm a huge HOV fan and i respect his business skills also, However if i had to pick one way of going about it I think Dame's would be a better fit, obviously not as lucrative but his model of only dealing with people he likes and wants to be around seems like it would fit me better.

Hov personality is just better equipped to move in these circles (Hence show you how to move in a room full of vultures), Dame is the opposite he just seems like a guy who's not able to hold his tongue for the betterment of the business. He ruffles feathers & will call someone out on their BS immediately. In a day when people with notoriety usually do the opposite i see why people view him as a Alien. Either way i'm looking forward to His podcast if it eventually does happen.

They killing DJ Envy for his stop and frisk comments
laugh.gif

Subs between him and TaxStone too
nerd.gif

Envy went full koon

Envy been a herb, but geez. Dudes a moron to boot.:smh:

Speaking for the Hispanics, we don't want him either. Maybe he can pass for some sort of middle eastern ethnicity.

Last edited:
Dude be all on the gram flossing his multiple quarter million dollar vehicles but riding thru Brick city like its Calabassas at 3am ....gotta be mode careful Envy.

This dude Envy seriously thinks he's the light skin James Bond. Dude talking bout he was driving backwards on the highway dodging bullets. Exaggerating like a mofo. 

We don't believe you, you need more people

Word.

This dude Envy seriously thinks he's the light skin James Bond. Dude talking bout he was driving backwards on the highway dodging bullets. Exaggerating like a mofo. 

Youtube comments aint buying his story

88 degrees at 3am ? Lmao

:rofl:

The minute he said it happened last week I knew this clown was lying. Envy is a drama queen, and uses every opportunity to ***** about **** that happens to him. If he gets pulled over even when he is wrong he ******* on air. If he gets a ticket, he ******* on air. If someone looks at him crossed eyed he ******* on air. So there is no way in hell this happened to him last week and he waits this long to talk about it. They are just trying to fill up air time with this BS story. After hearing it in its entirety, there is no way this can be true. Envy is notorious for making **** up to fit the topic of the day. This movie script he just quoted is no different. Look how contradictory it is too. He calls on the homies who more than likely are strapped themselves, but wants guns off the street? His lies are just as mentally slow as he is.

He supports stop and frisk as long as it aint any of his homies getting searched. If you plan to stick up Envy, then you need to get frisked :smh:. Fool ***** ni$$a.

Then he says he chased down someone that was shooting at him trying to rob him. OK buddy, :lol:

For what it's worth, they did post a car with the three bullet holes in the front. If there's a police report to corroborate the arrest of the two carjackers, it'd prove he was telling the truth somehow.

Back
Top Bottom