***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If he not dissing drake he needs to shut up :lol:. That's literally the only thing good he's done of recent, getting flustered and walking out of interviews is embarrassing. Tax and these dudes got under his skin.

Joe fan 100% but he came off snakeish in this vid. I respect him not wanting to get jammed up on the air for personal matters and hot97 but at the same time he should have just kept it no comment we can talk about it off camera. When he was saying screw how you feel to them he made himself look snakeish. But we really don't know what the behind the scenes is BUT again if he thought he was gonna come on their show and not get grilled about all that is foolish. At the end of the day I care less about all that social media hype I just want that Rage & the Machine album to drop because I am a fan of Rap music not gossip and behind the scenes PODCAST drama. Anybody besides them people involved catching feelings is buggin'. I care less just make dope music. :nerd:

Marisa Gone 
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was weird as hell. Why was Marissa even on there and why does anyone care about why Marissa was fired from the podcast? The podcast must be bigger than I thought. Joe looked weak for not answering the questions. Marissa is weak and Peter looked real hurt.

But I'm happy as hell she's gone.

Last edited:
I felt uncomfortable watching that. :lol: Joe is f'ed up for that situation with the girl. Peter at the end sounded like a hurt ex wife.

The chick Marissa look like she got a phat ***.

They were FRIENDS not just coworkers its not a stretch to wonder why he just kicked his home girl off one day when she didn't appear to have done anything and its suppose to be a light hearted show where they just shoot the **** every week.

He would sh*t on her multiple times a show on every show. He and the yes man had no respect for her and told her that almost every time. I'm surprised she lasted this long. This shouldn't be a surprise.

I'm more hurt about him saying he has a beautiful soft woman (Cyn) at home in bed and then seeing him with her a few hours later. **** hurts my heart. ****

I felt uncomfortable watching that.
laugh.gif
Joe is f'ed up for that situation with the girl. Peter at the end sounded like a hurt ex wife.

peeped her IG and she nice and thick

She be wilding though

On KTT someone posted her on Laura Stylez podcast talmbout her sucking the *** hole out of some rapper who live$ in NY

She say she tongue a lil bootyhole everytime she suck ****, she doesn't even wait for ****** to get at her, she'll just send a DM with the nudes

She a savage but she posted a TBT and you can tell she used to be an insecure fat chick

But i'd clap she seems like she will **** your soul out of you

marissa manhole munching mendez eh?

she only skins it out to rich papis or she does charity cases like that yesjulz mami? :nerd:

I felt uncomfortable watching that. :lol: Joe is f'ed up for that situation with the girl. Peter at the end sounded like a hurt ex wife.

peeped her IG and she nice and thick

She be wilding though

On KTT someone posted her on Laura Stylez podcast talmbout her sucking the *** hole out of some rapper who live$ in NY

She say she tongue a lil bootyhole everytime she suck ****, she doesn't even wait for ****** to get at her, she'll just send a DM with the nudes

She a savage but she posted a TBT and you can tell she used to be an insecure fat chick

But i'd clap she seems like she will **** your soul out of you

I would smash but she can keep that booty play. :smh: :lol:

I'm good on anything sexual involving my *******, I'm adventurous but I ain't ever going down that road.

Shawty said son was spread on all fours. :wow: :x :lol:

Last edited:
Wait, she smashing regular joes like me?

She said she was smashing this broke ***** because she thought he looked good

I feel like anyone can catch her she not really famous she just works at hot 97

And yeah I'm cool on a chick messing with any hole except my weenie hole

I'm mad I skimmed around that vid for some real info :lol: ***** didn't say anything except "I'm from the hood, I got money, that's not an L [emoji]128546[/emoji]" smh

Damn ain't even know Joey snatched up Cyn bad ***
I don't get why everybody gets mad at dude when the know full well he's a scumbag of rip :lol:

Back
Top Bottom