***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nah he pulled his card IMO you showed up on some tough guy **** with a dude who openly says he's not living like that but you didn't do it to neither of them?

Don't pick and choose who to play mob boss with be that with everybody
like charlemane pick and choose who to try up

Man that **** was corny. You show up to spazz on cats with a bunch of your weed carriers and shooters to a radio station. Fam, your moves these past few years have been painting you in a certain light and you get upset at the outlets? Clown move.

And why the hell would anyone else continue to cape for Wayne when he's out there smiling in pictures looking happy that he's Baby's bottom again. All those people went to bat for him, then he copies back up to the dude he said been ripping him off/screwing him over. Dude did not and would not pull that stunt with Trick or Ross. Going after the radio hosts does not get you any credit.

Birdman could've definitely handled that a lil better but.........CTG weak for bringing up other dudes, when HE was the one being approached. Thats weak as hell & I hope Trick & Ross speak on that coward move

Nah man, you gotta treat every scenario and sutuation the same. If you're going to check one guy, check everybody the same. That's the difference of being a man or a coward. Don't care if it is your best friend, brother, or a stranger. Somebody wrongs you, handle it in an upright, fair way.

Birdman is one of them dudes that will run up behind you and try to get a lick, instead of squaring up like a real fighter. He a sissy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Charlemagne my hero man. Im sooo mad I slept in and didnt turn the radio on

Nah man, you gotta treat every scenario and sutuation the same. If you're going to check one guy, check everybody the same. That's the difference of being a man or a coward. Don't care if it is your best friend, brother, or a stranger. Somebody wrongs you, handle it in an upright, fair way.

Birdman is one of them dudes that will run up behind you and try to get a lick, instead of squaring up like a real fighter. He a sissy
someone try me up we hooking....i aint asking why you aint fight so and so

like charlemane pick and choose who to try up

Again he's not out here claiming to be a tough guy.

Birdman is, so be tough with everybody is all I'm saying.

EXACTLY.

"I saw you at _______ Charlemagne, I was gone run up on you there" - Birdman

Classic example of a coward, with the eagle eye observation :rofl:

Trying to pull a sneak attack on the man, smh :smh:

"I saw you at _______ Charlemagne, I was gone run up on you there" - Birdman

Classic example of a coward, with the eagle eye observation :rofl:

Trying to pull a sneak attack on the man, smh :smh:

He didn't think it was gangster to approach dude one on one, but it was to press him on the radio with 20 dudes with you and 10 cameras rolling :rofl:

Again he's not out here claiming to be a tough guy.

Birdman is, so be tough with everybody is all I'm saying.
EXACTLY.
tough talk will get you hurt out here......an *** whooping can have you thinking before you speak.....but i understand im speaking from a street level

Yall dont know the Ross/Trick/Birdman situation. I'm sure they have seen each other since whatever issues they have went public, Miami aint that big. Also, none of those dudes really put their issues out there like alot of cats. But, regardless how Birdman rolled up (which I really dont agree with), HE STILL ROLLED UP. Bottom line, you cannot slander another man & think its all G

tough talk will get you hurt out here......an *** whooping can have you thinking before you speak.....but i understand im speaking from a street level

Well speaking "from a street level" shouldn't Birdman be approaching everyone who disrespects him like this?

But, but, but... Birdman skin looks thicker than a hippo's hide.
He got all this, all that money, if he letting words affect him, he insecure.

I only fight n_ if they touch me. Charlemagne ain't touch Beatrice. Beatrice insecurity is coming to the light.

Yall dont know the Ross/Trick/Birdman situation. I'm sure they have seen each other since whatever issues they have went public, Miami aint that big. Also, none of those dudes really put their issues out there like alot of cats. But, regardless how Birdman rolled up (which I really dont agree with), HE STILL ROLLED UP. Bottom line, you cannot slander another man & think its all G
thank you, thats all im saying

He didn't think it was gangster to approach dude one on one, but it was to press him on the radio with 20 dudes with you and 10 cameras rolling
roll.gif
We dont know how many people TBC has behind the cameras. I'm sure it's at least a few & like my man Rico told Ace, "What's the point of having soldiers if you aint gonna use them ?"

Charlemagne's annoying *** gets the best of people every time. Birdman was corny for that and bringing all those ****** with him.

But, but, but... Birdman skin looks thicker than a hippo's hide.
He got all this, all that money, if he letting words affect him, he insecure.

I only fight n_ if they touch me. Charlemagne ain't touch Beatrice. Beatrice insecurity is coming to the light.
some value respect over money

Put some respeck on my name :rofl:

But Beatrice just wasted his time if he was gonna do all that. He mentioned he had opportunities to run up on CTG cause he wanted to speak to him face to face. So what preventing him doing that prior when he had the opportunity?

If dude really wanted to step to C, and was really about that gangster ****, why not make it a point to pull up on him in the street? You just said you heard about the places he's been at. Why go to the radio station where the cameras are rolling to say what you wanted to say? I don't see how anyone "from a street level" could think this is a honorable move.

Ross and Trick out there in Miami with no cameras around them... Untouched, not approached, none of that. This dude isn't gangster for this. Period.

Back
Top Bottom