***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I meant :pimp:*

:lol:

I don't remember anything but Money Ain't A Thing on that. I just remember I bought bootleg cassettes that and It's Dark and He'll Is Hot on the same day.

The good ol days. My mom hated when I played the JD album in the whip with all the cursing. :lol:

Sean Paul from Young Bloodz on Jazzy hos

Damn. I remember that. The Bone feature too.

Don Chi Chi. :rofl:

What beef with Timbo/Dre?

It was in the 2002-03. JD came out saying he was the best producer of all time or something. Timbo and Dre clapped back and I even think there was a diss song.

JD brought up a great point. Delayed gratification is needed in this generation. Every thing is "instant" nowadays. Good interview.

I'll watch JD later. Always been a fan of his sound. Guy is beyond underrated. Has his hands on mad classics.

I know jd diss record word for word smh. And Xzibit diss to jd.

Didn't care for JD. It was all about the features and production. Too short on Jazzy hos.
pimp.gif
Sean Paul from Young Bloodz on Jazzy hos
How y'all gonna mention that album and not mention that ma$e and lil Kim feature
That song was
pimp.gif

Jd had hits on that album
^ this 

Da Brat/Krazy Bone - Don't Hate on Me

the Slick Rick joint

Nas

Dmx

How y'all gonna mention that album and not mention that ma$e and lil Kim feature
That song was
pimp.gif

I was such a lame back then. I was in the 9th grade and remember telling this chick I was a rapper and rapping Mase's verse like it was mine when she told me to freestyle! LOL

Now I know y'all love my lazy flow,
but here come my crazy flow,
do this sh cause it make me dough,
do it again to make me more,
rich is only way to go,
givin' you what you pay me for,
what you lookin' shady for?
*** you ain't got my baby h*e,
top down, 64, radio, AC blow,
they peep though think that automatically,
cause this ni**a roll with Puff Daddy yo,
he gotta be ridin' in a B-E-N-T-L-E but why?

Last edited:

That song was :pimp:

I was such a lame back then. I was in the 9th grade and remember telling this chick I was a rapper and rapping Mase's verse like it was mine when she told me to freestyle! LOL
BRUH!!! I used to do the SAME thing with that verse
Rap it like i made it
Even had a notebook with "raps"
And had that verse written in it
Nobody ever called me out on that verse either :lol:

BRUH!!! I used to do the SAME thing with that verse
Rap it like i made it
Even had a notebook with "raps"
And had that verse written in it
Nobody ever called me out on that verse either
laugh.gif
LMAO! I guess not too many people knew about it, chick was straight mesmerized by it and said rap another one and just hit her with the 40 water, "I'm not a freestyler man, don't rap for free man." Amazing the things we remember
laugh.gif

JD is the epitome of ATL to me.

Speaking of which, Bring back Freaknik one time!!

They tried to bring back Freaknik in ATL when I was in college in like 2010. Lame AF :lol:. No outside parties, regular clubs...police everywhere.

Always wanted to tootsie roll, Bankhead bounce...then get twerked on in the middle of traffic. Sadly, Freaknik is a thing of the past that I'll never get to experience :smh:.

My people today can't organize and just have fun like they did in the 80/90s

Those days are long gone. Women emasculate men and men insecurity makes being a "man" > having fun

They tried to bring back Freaknik in ATL when I was in college in like 2010. Lame AF
laugh.gif
. No outside parties, regular clubs...police everywhere.

Always wanted to tootsie roll, Bankhead bounce...then get twerked on in the middle of traffic. Sadly, Freaknik is a thing of the past that I'll never get to experience
mean.gif
Man listen,

I'm lowkey infatuated with Freanik and the college scene of ATL during this time man. I was born in 93' so obviously I never got a chance to experience Freaknik but it sounds so damn lit. I wanna experience it so bad 
laugh.gif
 like that would easily be the play for Spring Break if it was still around.

Just imagine being in gridlock until like 1am and someone just plays march madness man, **** would lowkey be amazing 
pimp.gif
 or pulling up on a shorty in college park and just getting it poppin' literally right then and there. Freaknik is legendary.

Complex did a dope oral history on Freaknik too. Some of the stuff is 
eek.gif

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/the-oral-history-of-freaknik

Freaknik is like an urban legend that you know happened but still don't believe it because of how outlandish the stories were :lol: I think there was a video about it to or I must've read the article posted above and vividly imagined it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom