***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Katt Williams is like Eddie Griffin to me. I thought both would be bigger. I thought both were funny, but their careers sort of stalled. I'm not sure if it's the limitations of not being a mainstream black comedian.
This is blasphemy

That's my fault. I meant Tucker

- I enjoy Mike Epps in movies and TV but his stand ups are awful. I've seen two and I'll never watch another, they're that bad.

- Kevin Hart relies on his size. The first couple times you made jokes about being the same size as kids was funny, now it's just repetitive. I can't watch his stand ups either.

- That **** Katt Williams did when he was in the Leprechaun suit had me dying. That one was real good. I watched one after it and it was terrible. Haven't seen his stand ups since.

- Chris Rock has legendary stand ups.

- I've been DYING to watch Kings of Comedy the last week and it's not on Netflix and I can't find my DVD.

this is a great observation, although dane cook is horrible lol

they both have the exact same career if you look at it tho

both had ridiculous social media followings

both flooded the scene with movies

both sold out arenas

both positive and both hated

Dane may have still been super popular right now but he spiraled downward after his brother stole damn near all his money

and I think he took years off before he got back into standup

kevins business is so solid that he is still showing gains while his comedy declines cause of all his other involvements

Last edited:
What's up with the breakfast clubs unofficial YouTube accounts?

They ain't got nothing posted about this mornings show smh

I wanna hear their thoughts on the Meek/50cent/rickross/baby beef smh

to those who say kevin hart not funny

to hold your own with jaime is pretty impressive especially on his own show, now Speedy on the other hand

A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE II

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom