***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Sounds like you've dealt with older chicks who try to still act/be young.

The ones who are actually well adjusted just want a younger dude since the older dudes can't keep up anymore. They go after what they want...no mind games or bs.

As long as you're aren't looking for something serious it's the best scenario imo.

Can attest to this. If I wasn't happy with my jersey in the rafters, I'd definitely be scrolling through my phone at the 35+ in there :lol:
Gotdamn 35+ :lol:

Thought you was gonna say 30-40.

Yee lost. She pushing 40 and is trying to get bagged by a washed up rapper 
roll.gif

To me this podcast is super taboo. I truly don't know why a newly established artist in his/her prime would subject themselves to these questions honestly. I don't even see why Karen civil went on the show.

Yee lost. She pushing 40 and is trying to get bagged by a washed up rapper 
roll.gif
She was letting Vado smash. When was she ever winning?
roll.gif
Yee is still cute to me but the clocks ticking and her birdness is played at her age. And Vado should have never let that relationship go public made him look washed off top. Came in the game claiming a Radio Show bird and did'nt even get spins.
sick.gif

I see why Cam had to curve.

Is the Yee and Plies talk still jokes or confirmed truth? Trying to picture her kissing this dude is hilarious to me.

To me this podcast is super taboo. I truly don't know why a newly established artist in his/her prime would subject themselves to these questions honestly. I don't even see why Karen civil went on the show.

That is her homegirl, I guess she felt she needed to do her a favor.

:rofl: Yee is still cute to me but the clocks ticking and her birdness is played at her age. And Vado should have never let that relationship go public made him look washed off top. Came in the game claiming a Radio Show bird and did'nt even get spins.:x
I see why Cam had to curve.
View media item 1823968View media item 1823970

That interview with Vado on the breakfast club back in the day was mad awkward. All they issues was coming out to the front. You can tell Yee was in his *** when they were at home.

y'all stay trying to violate my boo Yee man :smh:

she owns a house

she got a respectable job/her own money she's not a instathot

... just chill out in here :lol:

y'all stay trying to violate my boo Yee man :smh:

she owns a house

she got a respectable job/her own money she's not a instathot

... just chill out in here :lol:

Yeah I don't get calling her a bird. What ever she does is low key which is how it should be.

She does have bird traits...I don't get the lipstick alley style gossip talk with her dating situations.

"She owns a house and has a respectable" job :lol:

The bar is set so low for women man....all they have to do is be an adult ? :rofl:

Last edited:
She does have bird traits...I don't get the lipstick alley style gossip talk with her dating situations.

"She owns a house and has a respectable" job :lol:

The bar is set so low for women man....all they have to do is be an adult ? :rofl:

Like? I don't listen to her podcast cuz of Stephanie and she doesn't say much on TBC but I don't watch most of the videos in here so i might be missing it

My baby girl Dascha.....

Yee wack as ****. Old as ****, trying to look and act young. Old hag. **** out of here, she a bird.

Back
Top Bottom