***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That ***** opened his ears and listened that's what happened. Somebody talked to that boy and taught him what he needed to know about business and life. 5 years ago u probably couldn't tell him ****, he probably had a few 100k ignant chain so he thought he was good. Cool to see he sees the bigger picture and will probably be straight the rest of his life financially.

That chick Iggy got her head in the clouds. Without TIP cosigning her she wouldn't be where she is. He tried to defend her but she's clueless.
she might as well go model . she the new vanilla ice . shorty is DONE 

loved what waka had to say and i honor his growth . wish we had more in the game like him 

Last edited:
That ***** opened his ears and listened that's what happened. Somebody talked to that boy and taught him what he needed to know about business and life. 5 years ago u probably couldn't tell him ****, he probably had a few 100k ignant chain so he thought he was good. Cool to see he sees the bigger picture and will probably be straight the rest of his life financially.

Also traveling has had an effect on him too.

I always laughed and thought how stupid of waka to say that. But I also think lots of people are interested in geometric patterns and all that esoteric stuff. So maybe he meant it in some flower of life type of way, but he said degree on accident lol.. In my head i was like he cant be that stupid. Could he? 

The Flower of Life is most likely something that you have seen before. It is a common symbol of many spiritual and religious teachings around the world. The Flower of Life has been found all over the world in many different religions. It is one of the oldest sacred symbols known to man. It is a geometrical shape that is made up of multiple overlapping circles of the same size. There is a huge amount of information and knowledge that can be gained from understanding the Flower of Life. It is considered to be sacred geometry that contains ancient religious value and to sum it up it depicts the fundamental forms of space and time, but there is a lot more to know. Let this be an introduction to The Flower of Life.

I feel like Waka is one of the homies that grew up and realized all the BS we've been fed as kids is the stuff we're dealing with now. Glad to see evolution and growth from a trap rapper. Gives me some hope for chief keep and others unless they get killed first.

I think he's just showing what he already had

His mom has been saying he's intelligent since he came out and hid it

I think he dumbed down his personality at times. I think it's probably because of the type of music he makes or because he might feel like his audience might not be as accepting of it. Especially if it doesn't match his music.

Last edited:
Going forward, I don't know how people will take Iggy's music career seriously. Especially as a rapper.

Has nothing to do with whether she's good or bad, but she's essentially been typecasted in way that's almost impossible to get out of. Like, she's a walking mistake. She can't tweet, instagram, promote, or do anything without people flat out killing her.

iggy would have to abandon hip hop/rap if she wants to even come close to saving her career. She won't be the first to pimp rap and bounce so she might as well go that route 

iggy would have to abandon hip hop/rap if she wants to even come close to saving her career. She won't be the first to pimp rap and bounce so she might as well go that route 

That wouldn't even save her career....I mean her authenticity has been at the heart of her problem and to 'jump ship' would just solidify her as a 'culture vulture' -- regardless of the culture she is infatuated with today.

I actually find it kind of offensive. It's like when a black person gets told "you speak so well". It seems like most people are surprised that he isn't completely ******ed.

He said nothing remotely "intelligent" in that interview. He sounds like a person that has a different view on things at 29 than he did at 22...which is what is supposed to happen. It's called maturity. I can't really pat someone on the back for that.

Last edited:
Hanging out with white people got flocka talking how he is now. All those college and edm crowds got him thinking different than your normal hood rapper

Considering he was 25 saying the ******ed **** he used to say yes I'm impressed. Son couldn't even say a sentence right now he's talking like this so yes I like seeing hood does on a path of failure turn it around.

That ***** Waka went from majoring in Geometry to dropping gems all over the place.
A grown man should never speak like this. Like...ever 
laugh.gif

Also, I'm astonished at the fact that this was the first time I've ever seen this video. This is some amazing ****. Wow g, wowwww

That interview only proved he's not a complete idiot, but calling him intelligent is quite a strech. There's a lot of other "street" rappers who've given way more intelligent interviews than Waka.

Back
Top Bottom