***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Is MC Ren behind the movie? Haven't really seen too much of his character in the trailers

Sevyn low key seem like a cool *** ch. Type u go kick it with drink talk ****, cook then smash but no strings attached.

[h2]Uncle Luke Discusses Fighting The Government To Have Explicit Content On Albums, Sex Parties, Miami Artists and Much More[/h2]

[h2]Uncle Luke Discusses Fighting The Government To Have Explicit Content On Albums, Sex Parties, Miami Artists and Much More[/h2]

Ironic, the media promotes the "twerking" phenomenon but tried to put a stake in my boy Luke Skywalker. South Florida though :smokin He made sure Hurricane players were taken care of and, he's a great community figure :smokin

Ironic, the media promotes the "twerking" phenomenon but tried to put a stake in my boy Luke Skywalker. South Florida though :smokin He made sure Hurricane players were taken care of and, he's a great community figure :smokin

Very Ironic. Its because a white girl (Miley Cyrus) made it popular for white america and the white media.

I was too young to experience Luke and 2Live. My earliest memories of twerking was rump shaker.

Last edited:
Man listening to Luke, I had to go back and listen to 95 south, quad city djs, ghost town djs, 69 Boyz and tag team :lol: that early 90s booty music :smokin

Last edited:
Reading these comments and listening to CTG shows how short of a memory people have and desensitized we've become :lol:

Tip Drill came out in 2003 and it's still talked about to this day...the stuff Luke was doing would still be considered controversial in 2015 but it was in the late 80s/90s with no internet :lol:

TV/Cable and the internet have become so blended that people don't really see the distinction anymore.

Remember when VEVO used to have the most ridiculous edits of videos???? They would bleep stuff that wasn't curse words or innuendos :rofl:

Way too animated, actors weren't convincing at all. Ish was like a lifetime movie that had the rights to BIG's music.
The way they portrayed the God MC 2pac man 
mean.gif

That **** looks fly to me (sans the Sharpie colored tape line).

If I didn't have to worry about potential employers judging me, I'd rock the free form dreads that Weeknd, Gunplay and TM 88 got.

Last edited:
My dude don logan. On this interview n hot 97 every time he say he kill pigs he look in the camera [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wise words from gunplay tho b, wiser words have never been spoken.

Back
Top Bottom