***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Michael Jordan is probably the worst song I've heard from him and 99% of the reason I didnt checked for him again till after GKMC came out.

Joint is trash..

Michael Jordan is probably the worst song I've heard from him and 99% of the reason I didnt checked for him again till after GKMC came out.

Joint is trash..
tumblr_m02xxskhqp1qgxdtt.gif

Because MJ is so called his worst song and I also like Ronald Reagan.....so it must be trash to.

MJ sounds like an 05-08 wayne song tbh. It's fire :smokin

That said, I can see why some ppl wouldn't like it

The Tink interview was cool. It seems like she has her head on straight

Envy was gushing the way Chatty does when you have Trina up there. Then dude insulted other guest, we never have lyrical guest up here. Then Tech N9ne appears. Much less Kendrick or Wale up there last week.

So did Timbaland dump Nyemiah Supreme, because he found one who could rap better :lol:

The Tink interview was cool. It seems like she has her head on straight

Envy was gushing the way Chatty does when you have Trina up there. Then dude insulted other guest, we never have lyrical guest up here. Then Tech N9ne appears. Much less Kendrick or Wale up there last week.

So did Timbaland dump Nyemiah Supreme, because he found one who could rap better :lol:

Nyemiah Supreme :evil:

MJ reminds me of the time he almost signed a deal to become one of those 15 mins of fame artist. 

It's a simple repetitive song with that energy filled tempo.. 

I'd always skip that track though.. Only time I enjoy it to the fullest was at SXSW before he caught his mainstream appeal.

idk what y'all talking about, U Owe Me was tough :smokin

Song was always cold as **** to me. Ginuwine singing the hook and a funky beat from Timbaland in his prime. I still play this song today. Beyonce in the video like the groupie she was.

That was the worst interview I've seen Charlemagne do. His questions and jokes were the worst, cringed every time he spoke. One of the worst I've ever seen by anyone. I was hoping they would talk about Jaine's fine ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom